🔥Chapter Twenty-three🔥

A/N- Very long chapter and a very AU Version of the episode since Erin will not be involved with the police station incident!

Erin was lying in the train cart still healing up and Derek was watching over when Scott appeared." Have you seen Erin?" Scott asked worried." She here but there's something you need to know," Derek says softly.

"What? What is it?!" Scott yells going to Erin's side." You bit her?!" Scott growls." Yes because she was knocked out cold by a car and had a bleed on her brain," Derek tells him calmly.

Scott took the news hard," Victoria knocked her down and caused a bleed on her brain?" Scott says shocked." Yes, I saved her by bitting her," Derek nods." Thank you, I mean that," Scott says softly."She'll have to stay here as it is a full moon tomorrow night," Derek tells Scott who nods in agreement.

"What are we going to do about Jackson? We need to do something" Scott says."We need a new plan, because next time, one of us is going to be too hurt to heal," Derek says. Derek takes a seat."Ugh, I get it."Scott says." We can't save Jackson.

"We can't seem to kill him, " Derek grumbled."I've seen a lot of things, Scott."Derek tells Scott."I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek looks down.

"But how do we stop him?" Scott asks. Derek shrugs."I don't know. I don't even know if we can," Derek admits."Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it," Scott tells him."I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault," Derek says."Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this," Scott said

Derek hangs his head."This happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott says."That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple," Derek tells him.

"What do you mean? What aren't you telling me?" Scott wonders."Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek questions."Because you always are keeping something from me!" Scott shouts."Well, maybe I do it to protect you," Derek tells him."Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott asks

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. Cause the full moon's coming, and with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one." Derek tells him." Don't worry about Erin, she's safe here," Derek says with a soft smile.

Scott leaves and Derek goes to Erin's side," Come on little one wake up, you have a whole life ahead of you," Derek says softly stroking Erin's hair. Erin stirs a little bit in Derek's hands and he lifts her putting her on his lap."I got you little one," Derek says softly.

Erin wakes up and she quickly gets up and looks around the place confused and sniffs out the place."Erin? It's Derek you know me," Derek says gently. Erin looks up and Derek sees her eyes aren't like his and she tilts her head at him.

Her vampire eyes-

"I'm thirsty!" Erin signs aggressively

"I'm thirsty!" Erin signs aggressively. Derek cuts his arm and Erin smells the blood she slowly makes her way to his arm bites down and drinks the blood.