[130] The Final Act (3)

Start from the beginning

"[Ever White]."

His touch shone as the entire mountain and a vast amount of the surrounding area was turned into strings. It was similar to his last technique, but the strings were many times that.

"You, stay back. I'll punch his head into a puddle of mess." Tsunade ordered as she rushed ahead, but Hashirama followed.

"You're not actually going to kill him, are you?"

"..." She was diving down as she looked at him with a side-eye. She really wanted to do it... but she has a duty to follow. "It's too selfish to kill him. He did a lot more crimes than just killing our family; it's better to let the government handle him."

"Are you being real? Fuck you. Fine, I'll kill him for you, then." Hashirama looked away from her and rushed forward, though he was a lot slower than her who was using her wind powers and Moon Walk.

"Catch up if you want to do that, boy. He's still a Warlord, killing him will have many consequences. Enough that I won't be able to have you excused." She said as she went ahead faster.

There was a growl from Hashirama, and two more pairs of wings popped up on his back. Their green leaves contrasted the color of his early black wings. His body grew larger as that happened since he would need a wider back to properly utilize six wings. His flight speed increased dramatically and he sped up ahead, towards Doflamingo who waved both of his arms at him.

This had to be quick, Hashirama decided. It was a fight with time, who'd deal with Doflamingo first. It was not just this flight, but the entire fight ahead. If Tsunade got to him first then he'll have to fight her, which would make things troublesome, but if he dealt with Doflamingo first then all's good.

Hashirama sprouted another set of wings on his back, feeling a little icky now, and this set was entirely used up as bullets of leaves clad with Armament. The thousands of leaf bullets rushed at Doflamingo, who changed his attack midway into a defensive technique.

"[Off White]!"

Doflamingo stood on a wiggly platform of string, as two large masses of strings from the ground near swiped upward. They were arched, like half-moons, as all the bullets crashed into the strings and deflected.

"[Flap Thread]!"

Doflamingo used his powers to manipulate the two arches of strings into sharp points that were infused with Armament Haki, acting like a thousand arrows. He waved his hand ahead and sent them at his opponent in the formation of two wings, with feathers made out of needles.

There was no dodging it, but meeting it head on would pierce Hashirama a million times too. So he had to slow down his flight, allowing Tsunade to catch up as she went ahead and punched the air.

"[Galaxy Impact]!"

The punch hit the air meters far from Doffy but it hit him nonetheless, causing his body to fly backwards into the sky.

"I told you to leave him to me!" Tsunade turned to Hashirama and growled. "I know what you're trying to do, but just know if you actually kill him, I will be angry."

Then she turned around and rushed back to Doflamingo. Hashirama sighed and crossed his arms, floating in the air as he observed the battle and contemplated.

....

Objectively, Tsunade was stronger than her younger brother. She wouldn't have thought of the word "Objectively" and claimed to be stronger than him in any way if she hadn't witnessed what he did to King with just one attack. In her entire fight with King after that, she wasn't even able to do half that level of damage.