Chapter 7

Su Xiaoxiao smiled. "Uncle Dao, what a coincidence."

In her memory, the Host had called him that.

His real name was Zhang Dao. Many years ago, he had been an escort with Su Cheng. Later on, the two of them gave up their careers as escorts. One became a hooligan in town, and the other became a bully in the village.

In the first few years, the two of them still had some interactions, but they gradually distanced themselves.

Zhang Dao felt very comfortable being called Uncle Dao. He smiled and asked, "How is your father recently?"

Su Xiaoxiao said, "As usual. I think Uncle Dao is getting more energetic."

It was just a formality. She could ramble on for ages but she wondered if he had the patience to continue listening.

Of course, Zhang Dao did not have the time. He was here for serious business, not to chat with an unfamiliar fat girl.

He went straight to the point. "Little niece, I know your father, and you call me uncle. Forget it today."

As he spoke, he turned his malicious gaze to Old Li. "Old man, we've been a little tight on money recently. Can you lend us some money to spend?"

Old Li refused in his heart.

The ox cart contained not only his family's things but also those of the villagers'. If they were snatched away, he could not afford to compensate them!

His daughter-in-law was about to give birth, so the old lady asked him to sell the last two old hens at home. He was carrying the money to pay for his grandchild's birth!

What was he going to do?

"Brothers, attack!"

"Alright, Brother Dao!"

"Uncle Dao."

Su Xiaoxiao said calmly, "My things are on the ox cart."

"Oh?" Zhang Dao gestured and the two of them stopped moving.

He looked at Su Xiaoxiao with a faint smile. "Which are my niece's things?"

Su Xiaoxiao smiled. "They are all my things."

Zhang Dao frowned and his expression turned cold.

Old Li looked at Su Xiaoxiao in surprise.

Of course, he didn't think that Fatty Su was protecting him. He only felt that Fatty Su was really bold to dare to snatch things from the hooligans in town.

Zhang Dao came to Su Xiaoxiao.

Su Xiaoxiao sat and he stood.

He stared straight at Su Xiaoxiao. "Are you sure everything in the car is yours?"

"Uncle Dao, if you don't believe me, you can ask him." Su Xiaoxiao was calm as if she didn't feel the threat in his eyes and tone.

Zhang Dao sneered. "My niece is different from before."

Su Xiaoxiao smiled. "I've grown up."

What a calm girl!

Zhang Dao looked at Old Li.

Old Li lowered his head and didn't say anything.

In any case, he would be robbed. Whether it was by Fat Lass Su or these men, it was all the same to him.

Su Xiaoxiao said, "Uncle Dao said that he wouldn't make things difficult for me. He won't go back on his word, right?"

Zhang Dao clenched his fists and grabbed Old Li's collar. "Hand over your silver!"