31-I'm Sorry.🍁

Zacznij od początku

You didn't forc...

"Still we pressurised you." Jk said cutting him off, then he look at father.

"We are really sorry for wasting your time father. I hope you don't mind us." Jk said politely bowing at him he smile caressing his back.

"It's okay son, no need to ask sorry." He said and left from their, childrens and nun also leave from their.

"I'm sorry Taehyung for pressurising you for this marriage, and always remember tae we are your family." Jin said hugging him dearly he hug him back mumbling sorries again over again.

"It's okay Taehyung and nothing will change between us right we are still your hyungs." Joon said caressing his hair he nodded, smiling through his teary eyes.

"You take some rest we have to meet tomorrow for your addmission." Joon said caressing his back he shook his head.

"I'm sorry hyung but I don't want to study more. I will manage something. You guys think about me its enough for me." Tae said sniffing, jin smile and wipe his tears.

"We aren't asking your permission for this, you know I wanted to adopt you first but you are 18 years old, so we dropped the idea." Jin said giggling

Anyways be ready on time. I don't want to listen your 'No' this time." Jin said glaring at him playfully he giggle and nodded his head.

"Let's go then." Joon said he nodded and made their way towards exit. Jk stop and turn towards tae.

"Once again i'm really sorry for my behavior Taehyung and don't think unnecessary things, um you will not ignore me right for this." Jk asked laughing nervously avoiding his gaze.

"I'm the one to ask your fogi....

"I already told you, this isn't your fault Taehyung and yeah, you were not a selfish and will not ever." Jk said with a soft smile.

Jk said bye and went towards exit tae standing there sniffing mumbling sorry while looking at jk's retracted figure.

...

Next day Joon enroll tae's addmission in seoul college where he is a professor and jk also study in this college. He is in his last year.

Tae start going college regularly and he also join music class in seoul uni.

Tae made lots of friends their because of his extrovert skill in just a month.

Park Bogum, Lalisa Manoban and Choi Minho they are friends of tae.

Lisa and tae become so closed and best friend just in a month.

Jk always admire him from far with his broken heart. He is happy for taehyung

He fall for Taehyung hard without any tae's affort and he will love him forever and ever, even tae didn't want him in his life.

He is an introvert, so he don't have any friends he itself don't know how he flirt and talk with taehyung so frankly even namjin surprised by his acts.

He love to spent time alone and with his hyungs and with nature.

And wants to live his all life with tae, but its not possible for him in this life.

Three months later.

Right now tae practicing his violin infront of student and professor in his music class.

They all listening immensely with a soft smile.

And from far a bunny with wide smile looking at him with his bambi heart eyes while listening his music heartily.

He end his song notes giggling student start clapping while saying encourage words. Professor also praised him. He bow smiling and saying thank you to all .

Jk smile and made his way towards his classroom smiling crazily thinking about his Angel, his one-side love.

Tae look at the empty balcony with a sad smile. He look away when lisa hug him and patted his back.

"You are so perfect Tae." Lisa said and pull away from hug with a soft smile.

"Thank you so much lisa." Tae said smiling and start packing his things.

"Tae i'm really hungry let go and grab something for our lunch." Lisa said pouting and caresses his tummy. He nodded and both made their ways to the canteen area.

Tae only accept his college and music class expenses from namjin.

He does two part time jobs for his rent and food at morning and evening in a cafe.

.
To be continue......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Piture credit to rightful owner...

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you... ❤️