Chapter - 10 Alex

"Coffee or, tee?" The waitress asked us.

"Two coffee" I said to the waitress.

The waitress smiled at us and went away.
Here I am sitting with Scarlet on a nice French coffee shop.

Scarlet is wearing a nice white dress with a white skirt with it and as always her smile is filling the view.

"Hey Alex, I just can't think about the yesterday's incident more... it was embarrassing..." Scarlet said while blushing.

"It was but I hope from the next time I will close the door" I winked at her.

She smiled at me blush fully.

I should not make her blush more even though she looks more adorable when she blushes.

"Well let's talk about something else?" I asked Scarlet.

"Sure" Scarlet said yes to me.

"Sir your coffees" The waitress put the coffees on our table.

"Thanks" Scarlet told to the waitress.

I sip the coffee and enjoyed the Parisian view.

"So, how is the book's thing going?" I asked to Scarlet.

"Which thing?" Scarlet asked me.

"I mean, did you found out something about the story character Mary and Austin?" I asked to Scarlet.

"First of all, they are not story character, they were real human in late 16th century. I have read more two books about and I found there the author has mentioned them there as an inspiration." Scarlet informed me.

"Then? Can we find out something about them from the internet?" I asked to Scarlet.

"No we can't there are not enough information but I have found the place where their statue is situated if them and I want to visit it" Scarlet told me.

"How about we go there together as soon as we reach home?" I asked to Scarlet.

Scarlet smiled at me and said, "Sure"

I took another sip of my coffee and put my palm on her palm as like the romantic moments we usually see on TV.

"What's your intentions mister?" Scarlet raised her eye brows.

"Nothing much just have a romantic moment" I informed to Scarlet.

Scarlet smiled at me.

At the hotel

I am sitting on the bed of my room again and thinking more about the two people. I just can't get out them from my mind.

Mary and Austin who are they? Why so many early 17th and 18th century's authors took them as an inspiration of true love? What's so special on them?

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Scarlet with a surprise" Scarlet told me.

Scarlet came in with a book on her hands.

"What's the surprise?" I asked her.

"Look what I found" Scarlet told me and put the book on the bed.

I started to read the highlighted paragraph.

""They found the real love, the real love what Mary found in Austin and Austin found in Mary centuries ago the real and adorable love. Because of the social problems Mary and Austin's love could not stay much longer the love birds had to get buried but, the time has changed and this is not late 16th century anymore. James will get Isabella's parent's blessings""