Chapter - 5 Alex

"So, how is your neighbour?" Scarlet asked me.

I don't know why Scarlet seems to have so much interest on my neighbour whom I have not even saw yet. Who is the new neighbour who knows? Hollywood superstars or, billionaires, I don't know who are they and at last now don't want to know, first time seeing her that much interest on something after Korean music.

"Hello?" Scarlet knocked me.

"Yeah, I don't know my new neighbour yet and I have not seen them also, why do you even want to know?" I asked her.

"Hold on a second, mom will call me soon and again I forgot to pack my backpack" Scarlet told me.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her.

"Yeah I will tell you later after reaching there" Scarlet felled me in a wave of questions.

"Make sense" I said in a bored tone.

Beside Scarlet, there another thing is going on my mind which is really funny but, true.

Yesterday when I was coming back from school I found a white kitten on the playground and nobody was near her as well and the kitten was in a card board box. If I could make her my pet, it could be so nice. Is the kitten still there? Who knows?

The last thing I remembered beside the kitten and Scarlet was my homework what I forgot to do continuingly fourth day. That also does not matter now, its summer and my summer holydays are going on I am not going to do it right now for sure.

"Are you there?" Scarlet told me.

"It's boring here." I complained her.

"Oh, really?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I am feeling alone" I told her.

"Time to go honey, get ready soon" I heard a voice from Scarlet's background.

"Who was it?" I asked her.

"My mom. Bye talk with you later" Scarlet told me.

Huh? Now she is also gone with whom I will spend my time with?

I looked at the clock and saw it's around 11am its means is, the sun is raising for spared its heat on me. Even though I don't go out much. Who knows?

What if...

I looked at the walls and then, started to think something stupid like, what if she was here with me now? What could we do? She is not here but, why would not I see a free trail with the pillow?

I went to my bed and grabbed my pillow as a person and hugged it. The summer is not that bad at all, who knows?

I rubbed my face with the pillow as she is the pillow for now. Lol.

I am doing such a stupid work but, I want it to keep doing.

I hugged the pillow more tightly and started to kiss randomly dreaming it is her.

I closed my eyes and fell on a deep sleep while cuddling the pillow thinking about her.

1 hour later

*gasp*

I fell on the floor from my bed! While thinking I was having my first wedding night with her! Huh? Damn it. My back hurts.

I will never do such stupid work again.

I stood up and noticed the white kitten is still on the playground. The playground is only few steps away from my house so, by window I can see all the things what's going on.

I suddenly noticed at the sky, the rain will start in few minutes. Gosh the white kitten will be alone there? In the rain? What if she gets ill? If I could help her...