Chapter - 7 Alex

I will go to her house or, wait for her?

Should I go? Should she come? Should I wait? Should I do?

How would she react to see me so suddenly? Even though we are in an official relationship now though, I am scared.

What if I suddenly go to her house and she thinks that I am a thief and fire bullets on me? Or, at last beat me with flower verse? Or, flip flops?

What I am thinking? Nothing will happen like that. I will just go there like a Romeo with a rose on my hands or, lips and then...then...then...

"Hello Mister Thinker! Can I come in?" Scarlet said to me.

Scarlet? Here? Oh yeah she is my neighbour now hold on so I no need to go to her house? Oh that's so nice!
"Hey Scarlet come and see let me show you my some paintings" I told to Scarlet.

"Sure" Scarlet gave me green signal.

I went to my desk and started to find my best paintings because obviously I would not like to show her my dumb paintings which are mostly undone.

"So, do you still watch Miss. Suzan's German class?" Scarlet asked me.

I looked back at Scarlet and saw she is sitting on my bed like yesterday but, this time with a twist she is wearing a black top which is covering her fingers as well and she is wearing a black pants probably that's name is leggings like something. I looked at Scarlet's face and noticed she is looking adorable and her eyes are giving me a hidden sign that she wants to repeat the moment again or, at last see the pigeons again.

"I do but, rarely. Now you came, I know you can teach me German in minutes" I smiled at her while showing my white teeth what I just brushed few minutes ago due to I woke up late.

"Oh Sherlock Homes detective books? So nice!" Scarlet said while looking at my bookshelf.

I saw, Scarlet stood up and stood near my bookshelf and started to see my books and asked me, "Do you read love stories?"

"Yeah I do sometimes while thinking about you I mean Clara." I said while mistakenly calling her.

"Thinking about me?" Scarlet heard the word right so, she asked me.

"We should talk about something else" I winked at her.

She smiled a bit and then, took out a 18th century's love story from my bookshelf.

"I love the author he always portray love as the holy thing and in his novels there are no bad things only pure love stories with a nice ending. Sometimes I cry while reading the book and sometimes the love stories makes me laugh and blush but, all can I say about the book is, if you have not read it yet you should." Scarlet told to me.

"I have read it few months ago and I loved the book's 178 page the most" I said to Scarlet while discovering my old paintings.

"Page 178? Means chapter 11? When the hero asks the heroine for go out with him and she denies at the first time but, then he told her a lie, that her father gave the permission and then, they got caught red handed?" Scarlet asked me.

"Well, no not that chapter, Open the page you will see a quoted line in the middle of the book" I told her.

Scarlet opened 178 page and searched for the quote line and asked, "This line?"

I said, "Yeah it is"

"Alex guess what? I have seen the same quotation text on some 18th century's author's novels and the most surprising thing is they are from the same village or, at last the author born in the same village" Scarlet told me.