Chapter 2

POV: First person, Lloyd.

"Jay, I need you on those water shooting ship thingies!" I order him through our communication device, as I dealt with another ship, it's size similar to my green dragon.

"Okay! I'll... toast them!" Jay beamed.

"Um hey aren't I supposed to do the toasting?! I'm the one with the fire!" Kai busted in.

"B- but like you know... I'm like a toaster and a toaster is electric and that's what I'm kinda am. And you know imma toast that water ship. Just like if you put a... toaster in a-," someone cut off Jay.

Nya sighed, her robot walking on water like Jesus, "Guys enough with the argument,"

"Same like guys enough with the talking. I can barely here my jams," Cole groaned in the mic, using his earth power to knock out some serpentines.

I sighed, "Cole is right. Hurry their ship has a bomb coming in soon," I announced as I pushed my wheel further to get a close up of the ship, "Zane could you give us, how much time till they release it?" I asked.

"In exactly 3 minutes!" Zane's robot voice chimed in, his tone happy like. He suddenly received a phone call from someone, "Oh would you look at that! Lloyd, I think your father is calling you,"

I groaned, my head going down, "Not again..." I whined as I picked up the call, "What dad?!"

"Hey! Just came to see my son! But hey like you need any help?" Dad smirked behind the screen and I shoot bullets at encountering flying saucers, "Cause looks like the news is saying that the Ninja team could use a little help!"

"Dad! Please not right now! I got a villain to deal with right now so could you just..." my eyes looked up from my screen. There on a building rooftop, stood the most gorgeous woman I ever saw. It looked like she was talking to someone as she looked at the glass window. In the matter of seconds, it felt like I was looking at her for more than a minute. It seemed she sensed my watching stare, her eyes lingered on mine.

Her expression calm yet a little confused, slightly easing a brow at me. Her eyes were so memorizing, they could twinkle day and night, "Who is..." I stop to turned to what was in front of me. The bomb hitting directly at me. Before I could even do something, it already hit me, "WAHH!!" I screamed, prepared to die.

But I eventually caught the bomb in time, literally almost falling out of my hands, "Come on son! Throw it like it though you!" my dad encouraged me to throw the bomb at the enemy.

I stuttered, struggling to hold the bomb, trying to control my green dragon, while still having the girl on my mind, "R- right! Right! Okay!" I groaned in annoyance. Sometimes my father can be too much.

"Hurry up! If you don't then imma judge you!" Dad warned me, his voice a little too loud in my ear piece.

I hissed as my ears rung, "Stop yelling dad!" Before I could even throw the bomb, it already exploded.

"Aw fiddlesticks," my dragon and myself were okay but then engine stopped, causing us to fall to the ground.

"Oh no! La-Lloyd!" dad said through my ear piece again. The ship still being up there in the sky, I watched as my friends dealt with it, while one of them said they'll come fetch me.

"Ow..." I closed my eyes. Should I be upset that some girl has caught my eyes? Like in the middle of battle? Hmm, I don't know how to feel right now.

"Okay everyone, it looks like Lloyd had is preoccupied," Kai took the lead, "Everyone on me!"

———{ }———

POV: First person, Y/n.

"Wow," I looked at the mess some guy created, "Did you see that? Devil, where are we?" I asked, turning to my left.