" Aye gang I know Honie in good hands and my ride was actually with my bestfriend but her car got picked up like a couple of hours ago by her security plus she here with you I also filled them in that she was in good hands, but that one buff nigga I forgot his name he's actually outside your house now this nigga on the other hand I don't know what this nigga on but I just wanna go home "

Flo said barely holding her eyes open my son fucked up Zay being weird as shit right now and it's finna make me flash out on her.

" I feel you I got extra rooms bro go grab one uh Honie is in the guess room next door to my room so just let her sleep you can go to the one three doors down from hers " Flo stood up and threw up the peace sign stumbling up the stairs.

I stared at Zay as she looked at me with an unreadable expression. I rubbed the bridge of my nose before speaking.

" You moving weird and I'm not fucking with it and I'm really holding my composure maybe you moving like you moving cause you think just because you my right hand man. I won't fuck you up but you wrong. I'm tired so we a talk about this shit later today there's the door let your self out " I said heading to go up stairs and lay down. I'm tired honestly.

Honie got bodyguards and shit yeah she got a lot of talking to do when she wake up.

Honie

11:45am

Last thing I remember is throwing up on the side of the road and Reece bringing me to her house. I'd jumped out of the bed running to the bathroom that was the first thing I saw sitting up. To throw my guts up I feel like complete shit.

After throwing up I walked back to the room grabbing the clothes that were on the bed so I can shower I felt gross and like shit.

I can't even remember anything that happened last night but. I do know that Reece was being an ass the whole way here before I just completely pass out. Shit I don't even know what time it is.

I started washing up my body a couple more times and got out I opened the toothbrush that was in the package on the counter and brushed my teeth sliding in the briefs and sports bra. This shirt ugly as shit I'm not wearing it I put the sweats on and walked out down the stairs.

She got a nice spot I guess.

" Goodmorning ma'am would you like anything orange juice or breakfast " I smiled small at her assistant.

" I'm fine thank you " she nodded and proceeded to head down a hall.

I made my way to the dining room looking out the window. I saw Ghost my security standing out front.

"Glad to see your actually alive " I looked back at Reece she was sweaty I'm talking dripping but goddamn she looked good her abs her arms her neck shit her lips.

" Honie ?" She called I snapped out of my daze clearing my throat.

" Hmm you say something " she laughed taking her AirPods out her ear.

" No not at all your security is out front he has your phone and had your car picked up last night after you showed your ass " i frowned looking at her as she grabbed a water from the fridge.

" I'm an adult so if i wanna show my ass then I'll do just that." She sat the water down and walked towards me pulling me out the chair and slamming me into the fridge.

" We got a lot to catch up on and that's something you won't be doing is showing your ass." I snatched away from her and pushed her into the stove.

" Don't touch me like that. I don't know you just as you don't know me so don't think you own me Reece. " she nodded her head looking at the floor then back at me.

" You know me more than you think and you will tell me how." She was now back infront of me pinning me to the fridge.

The sparks that flew over me she could have me at this given moment and I wouldn't dare stop her.

" Reece move. " I said as my breathing became heavy she looked down at me as she held my hands tightly together inside of hers gripping on to them firmly making sure I couldn't get loose.

" We have a reservation for 6 be on time I filled your boy Ghost in on the details he knows I'll kill him if you aren't there and trust he did his research so he know exactly who I am " She said rubbing her finger down my stomach.

I wasn't even listening to her anymore I wanted her to snatch these sweat pants off and fuck the shit out me.

"Reece sweat heart" a voice said she let me go and point to the stool and I sat there as she slid a plate with strawberries on it infront of me and snatched a glass and pitcher out the fridge sliding it across the table

It literally slid directly to me and rested perfectly as she grab her self some eggs on to a plate and another glass from the cabinet she poured our glasses full with orange juice and began to eat as...

To be continued...