Chai kisko peeni hai?

Annie asked.

Mujhe.

The trio said in unison. Annie looked at Hamza surprised.

Hamza tum bhi?

Annie asked surprised and the remaining 2 looked at him wide eyed.

Kya tum bhi are Aine tumhare haath ki zeera tea bahot superb hoti hai yaar mujhe bhi chai ka deewana bana diya hai tumne.

Everyone laughed hearing him. Annie controlled her laughter and looked at him.

Acha lati hoon.

Annie said, her voice tinged with anticipation as she walked towards the kitchen.

Fakhir se kitna pyaar kerti hai na yeh...

Rumi said, her voice filled with ultimate tenderness.

Haan bahot pyaar kerti hai usse sach mein. Humesha khud se pehle usse rakhti hai. Uski khushi humesha iski first priority hoti hai.

Aiman said, her voice a mix of tenderness and sincerity.

Hamza,s smile dimmed hearing all this and a tear rolled up on his cheek which he wiped quickly before anyone could notice.

Sahi kaha. Fakhir lucky hai ke Annie usse itna pyaar kerti hai. Har kisi ki zindagi mein aisa pyaar nahin hota.

Hamza said smiling softly.

On The Other Side

Annie and Fakhir were laughing. Their laughter dancing in the air as they enjoyed themselves

Are araam se. You'll burn them dehan se banao.

Annie said concerned.

Yeh bas noodles aur pani hain Annie.

Fakhir whinned in his defense.

Haan but you have to stir them if you don't make them soupy.

Annie said, her voice tinted with mischief.

Acha baba theek hai.

Fakhir said sighing in defeat.

Tumse nahin hoga. Lao main kerti hoon.

Aanie said chuckling softly at his antics as she took a step to come in front of the stove but Fakhir held her back.

Nahin malika aap bas order kijiye main banata hoon.

Fakhir said softly. She smiled causing his heart to skip a beat.

Sheitaan.

Annie said affactionatly. Together they made (no Fakhir made) the maggi and hot chocolate, her guilty pleasure.

Together they sat in the balcony of Fakhir,s room and ate the maggi. Later they sipped on the hot chocolate.

Amazing.

Annie said. She looked at Fakhir, her eyes wide in surprise.

You are an awesome cook.

Annie said softly, her voice filled with disbelief and admiration.

His heart skipped a beat hearing her and his cheeks turned warm.

Thanks to the almost darkness because of which Annie was unable to see it.

He composed himself and said, his voice laced with playfulness.

Thank you Malika.

Annie laughed hearing him and she playfully snacked his arm.

You won't stop calling me that right?

Annie asked playfully as her heart skipped a beat.

Never.

Fakhir said chuckling softly.

Fakhir.

Annie called out. He hummed softly.

You are the most warm-hearted person in the world.

Annie said, her tone soft and genuine.

Fakhir smiled at her as his heart raced in his chest. He blinked blinking his eyes at her. That was the first time he had seen the love she had for him.

He reached out hesitantly and held her hand gently. He smiled at her tenderly feeling her shiver under his touch.

Annie. The moon is beautiful.

Fakhir said looking at the moon with a soft smile.

Annie hummed softly in agreement as she responded, her voice carrying a blend of awe and adoration

Yes Fakhir the moon is beautiful.

Flashback Ends!!!

Fakhir came out of the memories opening his eyes. He sighed. No matter how many times he tried to not to think about her, to not to remember her but he always ends up remembering her.

I miss you Annie. I wish you were here.

Fakhir said to himself. It had been 6 years since she had left and he misses her with each breath he takes.

Fakhir gathered his stuff and left from the office towards his home.

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️