China seemed delighted by the idea. He quickly got off his horse and went to see the house's interior. Ukraine, on the other hand, was a little worried.

"Canada? Are you sure it's okay if we break? I mean, we're so close to finishing the trip." He asked, standing by him. Canada smiled.

"It's okay. Really, it is. Though spending the holidays back home is ideal, this isn't so bad either." Canada said.

Ukraine looked confused. "Holiday? But Christmas isn't for another month! We might be done by then."

Canada laughed. "Not Christmas, Thanksgiving. It's like a holiday where you eat good food and be thankful.. It's great."

Ukraine wanted to further question, but China had come outside to rave about the house. It had a fireplace and beds, something China hadn't seen in a while. Now Ukraine was a bit eager to lay down too.

"Oh, alright. Where will we get the food?" He questioned. Canada smiled.

"Don't worry about that. I've got it."

~.-.~

"Russia?" America asked.

"Yeah?" Russia responded.

Russia was currently reading a book with America on his chest, Baby Blanc on America's lap. America couldn't read much Russian, so he was just happy to be there. Blanc was sleeping, far beyond consciousness.

They had already established that America's sickness wasn't contagious, Russia had been really close to America these past few weeks that he has had symptoms, and he didn't feel sick at all.

"I want to make you something." America said. Russia raised one of his eyebrows.

"Okay.. like what?" Russia questioned. He pushed his glasses to the top of his head and he set his book down. America smiled. Russia felt something warm in his stomach when America smiled.

"Nah-ah-ah! I want it to be a surprise." He giggled. Russia couldn't help but grin.

"Oh, for that little holiday of yours, right? The giving of thanks?" Russia asked, tilting his head. America nodded his head and laughed. Russia laughed a little too.

"Silly Rus, Thanksgiving. And yeah. I think I'd like to celebrate it with you." He said, a little quietly. Russia smiled.

"Well, I'd love to spend this holiday with you. Thank you for wanting to share it with me." Russia said, pressing his lips to Americas forehead. Almost in a half-kiss. America smiled as he felt Russia's breath tickle his face.

"And Baby Blanc's first Thanksgiving too. I'll figure out what to make him." America said, giving the bear a pet. Russia smiled.

"Whatever you make will taste wonderful." He softly reassured, not that America needed any reassurance. He seemed pretty confident in his skills.

"I hope! I just need you to do some hunting. Maybe you can take Blanc with you? He might like going outside." America suggested.

"That's a good idea. Tell me what you need, I'll bring it to you. You just worry about cooking." Russia said, a smile on his face. He liked the idea of taking Blanc out. He wanted the bear to experience the winter.

"Though, he might get cold. I don't know how thick his skin is, or if he has enough mass to keep himself warm." Russia commented.

America seemed to have an idea. "I'll make him something! He'll be the warmest little bear." He nodded.

Russia laughed at America's behavior. "Sounds like an idea." He wrapped his arms around America's neck and sat up to hug him a little. America giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi :3

EARLY THANKSGIVING SPECIALLL!! I'll post some art too, and I'll have a oneshot up soon too. I don't know how many countries celebrate Thanksgiving, but America does, so I'll do it for my Americans.

(If there is a holiday you want me to do a special on, just comment or dm me and I will :))

Wonderful to see you lovelies again!! I adore your visits, thank you for being here!! ♡★

The Runaway Prince☘Rusameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें