chapter 12.

Copia pov

I got up the next day. I feel so done with everything. I'm still  mad but.. mostly at myself. I remember last night.

Fuck .
What have I done.

I go to y/ns room.
I knock. "Y/n please are you awake..? I need to talk to you.."I say softly. He opens the door looking like he's just been hit by a train. "Oh my- I'm so sorry about last night I don't know what the fuck I was thinking i-" I pause for a moment. Composing myself. "I was just so stressed and I couldn't see you and I don't know..I dont know what's wrong with me anymore..im so sorry." I say. Regret and guilt pouring out as I spoke. "Is your.. arm okay.?" I ask. Most of my words were coming out frantically. I heald his hand gently.

"Yeah. It's fine." He said. "Are you sure.? I saw the blood all over the bathroom.." I reply, genuine concern overflowing through my voice. He hesitated for a moment. "Uh..I dont think so. Uh.." he paused. "Yes love..? What is it are you okay..?" I asked gently, not forcing him but doing my best to make him feel safe. "Well..it stopped bleeding but restarted bleeding in my sleep and hasn't stopped since so.." he spoke. "I think we need to get you to a hospital. I don't want you to bleed more.." I say worried. He looked pale. I'm assuming he was light headed. "Mm..yeah.."he replied. "I'll take you I promise. Cmon let's go. We have no time to waste." I say wrapping his arm in a towel and getting us both into my care before driving to the hospital. Fuck my job. I'll retire for my partner if that's what it takes.

He gets cleaned up and we end up in the city.

"I wanna make it up to you, I'm going to spoil you rotten today sweetie" I said to y/n chuckling slightly "you really don't have to copia but if you insist then you have my thanks" he smiles. He smiled!! The first time in days! I smile along with him "well the what should we do first! I know you like records so we could get some, or we can get some clothes for you seen as you ruined your jeans and favorite sweater or we could get food?? You'll need replenished after all the crying and blood loss eh?" I list off all of the suggestions. "Yeah, let's get food first before doing anything, I'm quite hungry I can't lie haha" he laughs.

"Alrighty then!" I take him to olive garden (hehe) and we have some food there. He started to look better than before. We finish eating and i pay the bill like a true ✨️gentleman✨️

"Right where to next??" I ask  eager to make everything up to him.
"Hm..probably a clothes store so I can get some jeans and a jumper to replace the ruined ones" he suggests. We walk to the nearest clothes store and got a few new pairs of jeans and some sweaters, because it's getting to fall and getting cold. "Alright anywhere else we should go??" I ask "hmm nah, I just wanna go home and spend time with you." He says softly "yes that would ve great" I say. We get to the car and I drive us home. We blast ABBA on the journey home.

I've missed this.