𑁍☾ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs?☽𑁍

Authors Note: We are just gonna forget what happened last chapter :)

As Leila walked through the halls of the Infinity Castle, she couldn't help but feel upset. Kokushibou was out on a mission and wouldn't be back for a long period of time. It was very upsetting to her as she loved the demon very much. She decided to go talk to her brother for a bit.

"Nakime!" she called and was immediately teleported to her brothers office. Muzan let out a sigh at the sight of his sister and quickly asked, "What do you need?" "Oni-chan! Why did you have to send Kokushibou on that mission? I'm boreddddd...." Muzan rubbed the bridge of his nose and furrowed his eyebrows. "He is on a mission because he is Uppermoon 1. He's my most trusted demon so he gets the hardest missions. Simple. Now stop your whining and go hang out with someone else."

With that he shooed her away making Leila groan in annoyance. For awhile she talked to Akaza and Doma, as the two of them became nicer and more fun to hang out with. "I have a great idea!" Doma exclaimed, eager to say more. "Yeah?" Akaza asked sarcastically, raising a eyebrow. "We should go find Kokushibou-dono!" Doma clapped his hands together happily.

"He's on a mission though! How would we be able to find him if he's on a mission?" Leila asked. "We just need Nakime to teleport us to him!" The blonde cheered. Muzan suddenly appeared in front of the three. "Upper 2 and 3! You will immediately be teleported to Upper 1! All hashira have surrounded him!" Muzan informed. The two nodded and got teleported. "Let me go! I want to go as well!" Leila pleaded at her brother. "Leila, no. You're blood demon art may be useful, but you're strength is not." Muzan shushed you.

You crossed your arms and pouted, but Muzan was not giving in. "Stay here." You waited and waited for hours upon hours, but nothing came. You had fallen asleep when you heard a biwa play and your eyes fluttered open. There stood all 3 boys with Muzan behind them. You ran up to hug Kokushibou, who looked slightly injured.

"What happened?" you asked, panicking  "One of the hashira injected poison into his body." Doma replied. "Doma... this is really important. What. Was. The. Poison?" "Wisteria I believe." "NAKIME!" you called. Immediately you were teleported to your room. You laid Kokushibou on a futon and told him to relax. You then quickly walked over to your testing tubes and took out an antidote for wisteria. You had been working on it for years so all that work has better work.

You injected the poison into his body which made him fall asleep. That was one of the side affects unfortunately. You cralwed into bed with him and snuggled up against him, praying that the medicine worked.