𑁍☾ᴍᴜᴢᴀɴ-sᴀᴍᴀ?☽𑁍

Leila awoke the next morning to find herself strapped to Kokushibou's chest. 'Right. I asked him to lay with me.' she thought to herself. She then looked over to the haori sitting on a chair with the broken piece on the table. She felt horrible once again so she got up, marched straight over to it and got to work. Leila took out her sewing kit, and started to sew for hours. She didn't stop until the haori looked like nothing had happened. Kokushibou awoke and saw the girl sitting down working on it. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her while resting his chin on her head.

Leila: "Look! I fixed it!"

Kokushibou: "How are you so energetic? You just woke up."

Leila: "I've been up for hours."

She then let out a little yawn.

Kokushibou: "Sleep. Now."

Leila: "No. I'm fine."

Kokushibou: "Don't argue with me love."

Leila: "Nakime!"

*Twang*

Kokushibou: "Damn it Leila!"

He raced out of the room to go find her and ran into Muzan on the way.

Kokushibo: "I apologize Master."

Muzan: "It's fine. May I ask why you were running?"

Kokushibou: "Leila got up early to do something and she clearly needs sleep, but she got Nakime to teleport her out!"

Muzan: "NAKIME!"

Leila was there.

Leila: "...Hi brother..."

Muzan: "Leila. Did you get up a little to early today?"

Leila: "Maybe. Why does it matter to you?"

Muzan: "First of all, you are supposed to be at Doma's. Second of all, I'm your brother!"

Kokushibou then warped his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

Kokushibou: "Found you~ Now you have to sleep."

Kokushibou picked her up bridal style and carried her off to their bedroom.

Muzan: "Uppermoon 1! If I see a single hickey you are stripped of your ranking!!!"

They both blushed hard at that.

Muzan: "Has she already had hickeys!?!? Uppermoon 1!"

Once the two were back in their room their position didn't change. Kokushibou was still holding the delicate girl, still blushing hard.

Leila: "Kokushibou-kun? Do you want to go on a walk?"

Kokushibou nodded and led her out the door. As they were walking, Kokushibou kept putting his hand on her shoulder when a man looked at her wrong.

Leila: "Protective much?"

Kokushibou: "I'm not letting anything happen to you. Not on my watch."

She blushed thinking that there was someone in the world who actually cared for her.

Leila's brother says he does and everything he does is for you, but he's obsessed with lower moon 1 and 5. The question is, if he loves them so much then why doesn't he give them enough blood to become a uppermoon.