𑁍☾ʟᴏᴠᴇ☽𑁍

(Before I start just wanna let you know that this chapter is based off of the song L-O-V-E. I recommend listening to it while your reading unless it distracts you. Do what you please. Also this will be very short as it is just a bonus chapter because very soon I will only be able to post Sunday Saturday Eastern Time.)

About a week later, Rui was still not warming up to Kokushibou or Kaigaku. Leila had to try and do something so she asked Kokushibou if he wanted to go to a dance a village near by was having. He happily agreed and that left Rui with Kaigaku.

Kokushibou:  "Okay darling, are you ready?"

Leila: "I'm ready!" 

When Leila came out in a short kimono so you could dance, but you still looked like your regular self. Kokushibou's blush spread to his ears when he saw you. 

Kokushibou: "Let's go." 

 Rui came up and hugged you before you left. 

Rui: "Bye Okaa-Sama..." 

 Leila: "Goodbye Rui." 

When the two arrived at the dance, everyone was awestruck at her beauty. Then the a slow song started playing.

(I recommend starting the song now if you haven't.)

He took her hand onto the bridge everyone was dancing on while putting his other hand on her waist and she put her hand on his shoulder. Then, two started their dance while looking into each other eyes passionately.
L, is for the way you look at me~
She and Kokushibou had everyone's eyes and everyone wanted to have the dance skills and passion that the two had.
O is for the only one I see~
Leila: "I'm nervous Koku everyone's looking at us!" 

Kokushibou: "Don't be! Just focus on me!"
V is very very extraordinary~
Kokushibou: "Do you think you would have had this much fun with Akaza?" 

Leila: "No..."
E is even more than anyone that you adore~
The he looked into your eyes so passionately that it took your breath away and he kissed you.
And love is all that I can give to you~!
Then Kokushibou started to sing the song. 

Kokushibou:"Love is more than just a game for two~" His voice was deep and full of passion. She adored it. 

Leila: "Take my heart and please don't break it~" 

 (I skipped a verse I know.) 

Leila/Kokushibou: "Love~ Is made for me and you~" the two finished and kissed at the end making everyone applaud them. 

Kokushibou: "Did I mention that I love you?"

~☾𑁍☽~