𑁍☾2 ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ?☽𑁍

Everything was a complete mess. Leila was crying into Kokushibou's chest, Muzan looked pissed as hell, and all the other uppermoons were shocked as to what was happening in front of them.

Kokushibou: "Hey! I'm fine Lei see?"

Kokushibou tried to calm her down gesturing to the spot his injury was once in.

Leila: "I was so scared though! I should have been the one to take the damage!"

Kokushibou: "No. You can't and you won't. I understand you're a demon, but you still have a fragile body."

Kokushibou booped her nose.

Muzan: "Stop touching my little sister!"

Kokushibou: "Technically, she's touching me."

Leila smacked him on the head.

Leila: "It's not my fault dumbass!"

Kokushibou: "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend~"

Daki: "Get a room!"

Muzan: "No! Don't get a room!"

Kokushibou: "We have a room!"

Kokushibou grabbed Leila's waist and pulled her close.

Leila: "You gave it to us."

Muzan: "Whatever. You two in my office. Now. The rest of you are dismissed."

The two did as told and walked away. The other moons had Nakime teleport them to their rooms. When Muzan walked in the office he saw Kokushibou sitting on one of the chairs with Leila on his lap.

Muzan: "Oh hell no."

As he sat down he let out a sigh.

Muzan: "Leila Kibutsuji. Out of all the sitting areas in the room, you chose to sit in Upper moon 1's lap?"

Leila nodded and Kokushibou wrapped his arms around her waist.

Muzan: "Now, I'm a very disappointed in the both of you. Going behind my back? Really? I'm your older brother Leila! I'm your boss Kokushibou!"

They both looked down and a wave of guilt washed over the two.

Muzan: "However, I will not strip your rank. That is because my sister loves you. I also, as much as I second guess myself, will let you two date."

The two hopped up from their seat.

Kokushibou: "Really?"

Muzan: "On one condition."

Leila: "What's the condition?"

Muzan: "I'm more concerned with Kokushibou with you about this condition."

Leila: "Just what is the damn condition Muzan!?"