Demon Brothers Headcanons

Idk what I'm doing anymore-

Human Male Reader (unless states otherwise)

Dating life

Lucifer

Bro hates public affection. He loves doing everything lovey-dovey in private. He sometimes calls you love in public, but mainly it's by your name.

He's amazing at cuddling, especially when sitting on his lap while he works. He'll let out a sigh at first, but then get used to it, and occasionally give you kisses on the forehead.

Mammon

Bro is such a Tsundere. He doesn't want to hold "a human's hand" but as soon as you offer to hold Belphegor's hand, he immediately gets pissed. He'll snatch you up, and run far far away from Belphegor.

He'll get embarrassed by any affection, anywhere. It's adorable to you.

Leviathan

Starting off as an online relationship, Leviathan was used to not having physical affection. But he loved when Y/n sent him gifts through mail.

When they met in a public place for the first time, Leviathan was so excited that his boyfriend was who he said he was. They hugged for the first time, and it made Leviathan's heart explode with happiness.

He then became fond of cuddles and hugs. Not so much sex or super intimate stuff.

Satan

He loves calling you darling, or mine in front of anyone. He was so glad he claimed you as his, and he loved you to death.

Satan loved passionate kisses, and maybe a few love marks in a visible place on your neck. He was very public about his love for you, and wasn't afraid to show everyone who you belonged to.

You didn't mind it either.

Asmodeus

Bro treated you like a pet and a prize. You were deemed the hottest angel, and now you were Asmodeus's boyfriend. He loved physical touch, doing your make up, painting nails, and basically anything bonding between you two. He also loved giving you gifts.

The gifts comprised mostly of him in sexy lingerie.

You didn't turn it down.

Beelzebub

Dude loves biting you. You taste delicious, and he can't help himself. Sometimes, it's cute, others, it hurt like a bitch. If it hurt, he would immediately apologize, and cuddle you as an apology.

If you were to exaggerate it enough, he'll feed you some cookies, or animal crackers to make sure you felt okay.

All in all, he's an adorable and sweet guy, who just wants to make sure you're okay.

Belphegor

Bro likes sleeping. And cuddling you. And he thought, why not combine the two? So, now Everytime he wants to sleep, you have to cuddle him. No matter where, when, or what you're doing. You're in his arms during a nap, or during a full night sleep.

Y/n loved being needed by his boyfriend, and happily came to his every call.