Beelzebub | Touch down

(American) Football player! Beelzebub x Male! Reader

Modern AU, NFL, proposals, games

Scenario: Beelzebub gets the winning touchdown.

Beel was in the middle of the game. He was breathing hard, as he stood in front of his opponent. He was a a famous football player, but hid his identity of being a Demon from everyone.

But not from his boyfriend, Y/n. They were in love and had been dating for five years at this point.

"Down!"

This snapped Beelzebub back into reality.

"Set!"

Beelzebub tried to calm down, as his heart sped up a bit, thinking about his boyfriend once again.

"Hike!"

Beelzebub fought to get into the end zone, which he made it. He did his best to get open.

The ball was coming toward him, making him feel excited. He accidentally used too much of his strength and powered through the defense and caught the ball in the end zone.

Winning the game for his team.

The team celebrated with Beelzebub, but he couldn't take his eyes off of his boyfriend who was on the bench.

Two teammates on the bench helped Beelzebub. One guided Y/n to Beelzebub in the middle of the field. While the other grabbed a small box and handed it to Beelzebub.

Y/n was in front of Beelzebub. Beelzebub took off his helmet and then took Y/n's smaller hands into his.

"Y/n, I love you so much." Beelzebub smiled. "You love the real me, and you cook so well, so..."

Beelzebub got down on one knee, and opened the ring box.

Y/n gasped.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Y/n cheered.

Beelzebub slipped the ring onto Y/n's finger and they share a happy kiss.

The crowd clapped and cheered.

Then, Y/n and Beelzebub was covered in gatorade and water. The opposing team dumped the drinks onto the couples hair, as a friendly and laughable joke.

Beelzebub and Y/n laughed as Y/n shivered a bit from the coldness.

"I love you." Beelzebub mumbled.

"I love you too, Beel."