Satan | overthink

Satan x Genius! Angel! Male reader

Thank you for the request :D

fluffy, kisses, crushes, overthinking

Scenario: Y/n is an angel diplomat

Y/n, and Archangel Michael traveled to Devildom to talk about an exchange program with Diavolo.

Diavolo had just finished explaining the idea, and Micheal and Y/n nodded in approval.

"Sounds great." Y/n nodded.  Then he turned to Micheal. "We should send Luke and Simeon."

"That would work with me." Micheal nodded. "Like needs to learn a bit more about Demons."

" I was also hoping that Y/n would join the program as well, as some on my council members." Diavolo glanced at Satan. "Thought he would be a good addition."

Y/n glared at Satan. Y/n knew Satan had a crush on him. It pissed Y/n off that he was even a consideration for the program.

"No." Y/n bluntly said. "Luke and Simeon."

"A third angel wouldn't be a problem." Diavolo pushed.

"I'm good." Y/n stated.

"No, I think this would be good for you." Micheal disagreed. "Your mother would be so happy to know you were fulfilling her dream of peace."

Y/n glared at Micheal, hating when Micheal used Y/n's mother as a pawn to get Y/n to do things.

"Whatever." Y/n huffed.

~

Y/n aced his classes and quickly became on top of everyone. Y/n had a nose buried in a book, when he bumped into Satan.

"My bad." Y/n grunted, and went to walk around Satan.

Satan grabbed Y/n's free hand.

"How smart are you?" Satan asked.

"Smarter than you." Y/n said as if he was staying the obvious.

"I doubt that."

"Well, I know you have a crush on me." Y/n smirked.

"Are you sure about that?" Satan raised a brow, not allowing himself to get flustered. "What if I'm just pretending to get into that head of yours?"

...

"Are you?" Y/n questioned.

"Who knows?" Satan smirked, and walked away.

~

Y/n was overthinking everything, and couldn't get sleep that night.

"If he does like me, than he's just messing with me to throw me off his trail... But what if he doesn't like me? Then I was wrong?! I'm never wrong! AAAAHHHHHHH!" Y/n mind was in chaos

"Please, be quiet." Simeon groaned tiredly.

Y/n left the building late in the night, and started pacing back and forth.

He couldn't stop overthinking what Satan said.  Y/n hated that he over thought everything.

"What if he does like me? Do I like him? Oh my god, I like him!"

"Who, little ol' me?" Satan appeared out of the dark.

"Satan! Do you like me?!" Y/n asked seriously.

"Hmmmm... Do I?"

"Just tell me! My mind is in fucking chaos right now!"

Satan passionately kissed Y/n's lips. Y/n's eyes went wide, as Satan slowly pulled away.

"Does that answer your question, my Genius?"

"Yes."

"Do you like me too?" Satan questioned.

"I was confused at first but after that kiss... Yes. Yes I do."

Satan smirked, and kissed the Angel again, making Y/n happily kiss back.

~

Y/n was reading a magic book while sitting on Satan's lap in Satan's room. Satan was coddling Y/n to death, while he trying to read.

"My precious baby~ I love you so much my baby~"

"Okay, can you stop, babe?" Y/n asked seriously.

"Never~" Satan cooed.

"Zip the lip." Y/n casted a spell, and Satan's lips were stuck together like glue.

Y/n could finally read in peace, until Satan snatched the book out of Y/n's hand.

"Hey!" Y/n glared.

Satan pointed to his lips with his free hand.

Y/n rolled his eyes. He undid the spell, and Satan returned the book.

And coddled his boyfriend more.