He knocks over tables and chairs, slamming into the wall multiple times.

"Watch the furniture!" The man stammers as the Gronckle slams through the front door and flies off. "Where are ya going?!"

He pauses, gasping with wide eyes as he looks up at the Alpha.

People yell out as their dragons leave their sides, Snotlout's father looking around with narrowed eyes and confusion at the dragons. He turns to where they were flying, his eyes widening.

Drago smirks from ontop of Toothless, the Bewilderbeast roaring loudly behind him with the dragon army flying above. (D/N) was at his side, his stare blank but his mouth curled up in a snarl.

"Your Chief... Is dead!" Drago shouts to the crowd, making them gasp.

"Stoick?" A woman questions, instinctively grabbing her husband's hand with a worried expression as he looks at her.

"No one can protect you now!"

The Bewilderbeast roars, unleashing his deadly frost breath onto Berk.

...

"This fog is freezing," (Y/N) shivers lightly, the rest of the group following her and Hiccup. "That must mean they're already at Berk."

"Probably," Hiccup sighs back, shaking his head as he squints to see in front of him.

The baby Nadders continue to coo absent-mindedly, unaware of the dangers occurring. Hiccup gasps softly when he sees the destruction on Berk, (Y/N)'s eyes widening.

"Just this one time, I hate being right."

"He took all the dragons!" Fishlegs whimpers, the dragon army above the Bewilderbeast erratically flying around.

The Bewilderbeast struggles to climb onto Berk, buying them some time.

"Distract the Alpha!" Hiccup says to the others in a firm tone. "Try to keep his focus off (D/N) and Toothless."

"How do we know (D/N) is even with Toothless? He could be with the others up there!" Astrid replies, (Y/N) shaking her head in disagreement.

"Wherever Toothless goes, (D/N) loyally follows." (Y/N) answers, watching the Bewilderbeast climb onto land. "Just try distracting him like Hiccup said."

"Uh... How?" Tuffnut questions with a raised brow.

"Have you forgotten who you're riding with?" Eret muses, gently petting his dragon. "There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!"

The Nadder dives suddenly as Eret screams.

"Except for this one!"

"Amateur," Snotlout snickers, rolling his eyes.

...

A man hiding behind a building gasps when he spots the group above, "hey, look! It's Hiccup and (Y/N)!"

The Vikings cheer in relief as the group fly above Berk, the Alpha turning with a roar when he sees them.

Drago looks over with a light gasp, "what?"

The Alpha snarls as Hiccup and (Y/N) make their way up to Drago.

A sheep suddenly blocks Hiccup from his gaze, bleating as he falls. The Alpha stares as he flies up in his face again, Ruffnut and Tuffnut below.

"Keep them coming!" Ruffnut grunts, launching another sheep in the air as Gobber rushes over two sheep.

"Black sheep, baby!" Snotlout laughs, tossing the sheep to Tuffnut.

How to Fight For Your Dragonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें