2 elderly 4 relaxation station

Start from the beginning

He sticks his tongue out at me, and I open my mouth and put it inside.

He laughs, pulling away, "you're so weird."

I pick him up and pin him to the wall, the water only hitting me. "Weirdly insane for you." I whisper.

He giggles, and I begin leaving marks all over his chin, neck, and jawline. He's so cute.

He's still letting out small laughs.

"What's so funny?" I smirk.

"I'm pleasure laughing, it feels good."

And with that I continue to suck.

I feel his body roll, his back arch, him asking for more.

I back up a little holding him with one arm, so his feet still aren't on the ground and I wrap my fingers around his cock, not too tight, so he can thrust.

"Aw shit~" he gasp before smiling and tilting his head back.

His thrust are hard, yet paced and full.

"You're so pretty when you just let your body happen~" I let out a sigh and cum just spills out of me. What the fuck? Since when was I close?

"I'm cumming~" his shoots out of him and into my hand.

Gotta love a good shower!

Pony's POV:
After eating breakfast me and Johnny go to look in the stores on the cruise ship.

They have a Vera Bradley and I'm not even gonna cap, they're bags are too cute. And now I have a new excuse to spend money. My daughter!

"Oh my gosh this is too cute." Johnny picks up a pink book bag.

"Okay now... she's not even born and you're going back to school shopping."

"Okay you're right." He puts it down moving right along.

Honestly I could just watch Johnny shop and not even do it myself. It's too adorable.

Brantley's POV:
Me, Lansy, and the moms all went to get a massage. And let me tell you.

It was the best thing ever.

You just sit there in a robe and let me treat your feet like you're a Goddess. And then when that's done they put you on this fancy table and flatten out your back so good, you could do back flips afterwards. It was beautiful.

Steve's POV:
Okay see it took us a minute to get there, but eventually we eat breakfast and set out for our day. Bingo.

Okay I know you're gonna be like, what the fuck are y'all? Grandpas?

I mean, uncles are close enough...

"B 7!"

"Dammit." I roll my eyes, "this card is shit."

"I have three ways to win, just hit me before one of this elders does." Soda is competitive at the right moments and I'm here for it.

"G 59!"

"Bingo!" Him and another voice call.

He locks eyes with a granny.

"Okay we'll keep going until one of you gets bingo again." The announcer explains. 

Now everyone is looking at him or the granny.

"N 34!"

"O 17!"

"I 20!"

The numbers fly by.

"G 26!"

"Bingo!" Soda stands up again and sticks his tongue out at the old lady.

I know it's immature but I laugh.

"Ha-ha!" He calls.

"¡Al menos no soy un maricón! ¡Eres una zorra chupada de pene!"

Half of us gasp, the rest of us don't know what the fuck she said, but maybe that's a good thing.

-heyyyy guysssss, this chapter was fun, ig. I feel like the only interesting ones are Steve and Soda, so maybe in the next one I'll try to give everyone else there time, but what can I say? S & S just do it better🤷‍♀️-