"Yeah but I—"

Denzel cut me off. "That's not good Janet you gotta stay on ya toes" he said with his bright smile.

"Yeah now I know I have to stay on my toes around you" I said teasing him.

"You really do he's been pranking us on the bus" Guero said. "He's a prankster you have to watch out for this one but I got your back" he finished.

"Ok Guero you better watch out for me" I said before sticking my tongue out at Denzel.

He gave me grin as I left the two of them before going back on stage. "Come on kids I want to go over the dances with you guys while the band practices" I yelled putting my hands around my mouth.

 "Come on kids I want to go over the dances with you guys while the band practices" I yelled putting my hands around my mouth

The kids all followed Gil as he climbed the stage. In my heels I danced going over the choreography. "Janet I want you and Denzel to get more intimate these next few shows" Gil spoke out loud for everyone to hear.

"Why we aren't intimate enough?"

"You guys are doing great trust me. Real good, so good that the fans are going crazy on social media. They love it they're like who's that guys on Janet. So if you guys can be a little more intimate it will keep 'em talking, that's all" he said looking between Denzel and I.

Denzel looked at me before looking back at Gil. "What's more intimate?"

"Grab each other" Gil said before grabbing Denzel by his shoulder. Gil pushed Denzel to me.

Denzel and I stood body to body facing each other. "Get passionate" Gil said. "Get down like you normally would for the show. Now grab each other like you guys want each other"

"Just like that, you guys make me so proud" he said wiping away a imaginary tear from his eye

Later that night we finished our Australia show. Australia had to be loudest crowd on the tour so far. They gave me the high that kept me up. I didn't want it to stop.

"Good show tonight boss" Joey said while walking me to the tour bus.

"Thanks Joey—" I was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing.

Looking at my phone a small smile appeared on my face. It was the sight of his name in my phone. Being so far from my husband for this long only makes me yearn for him.

"Heeey baby" I sung answering the phone.

"Who's Denzel" he asked right away getting straight to business.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh I'm doing great, thanks for asking" I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"J don't ignore my question who's this kid? Ignoring me is only going to piss me off even more"

"Your pissed? Christopher he's just a dancer and like you said he's a kid. He's bought the same age as Stevanna"

"Do you have to have him feeling up on you like that? Everytime I open my phone I see people talking about how good y'all look together"

"That's the point, that's what Gil wants"

I could hear him taking a deep angered sigh. "Oh my god, once again this isn't the Gil show it's the Janet show"

Joey held my hand helping me onto the bus. "And once again, this isn't the Christopher Williams show either. Now is it? You have nothing to worry about baby, ok"

"Alright" he mumbled.

I couldn't blame him for asking questions. I wasn't so loyal in my past relationship. Christopher knows about my past with Rene and Shawn. He's human I'm not mad at him. I used to sleep with Shawn on the tour bus, backstage and sometimes we'd do stuff during rehearsals.

Honestly Shawn and I did it anytime, anyplace. We had sex in my dressing room even sometimes in the car. If Rene wasn't there we'd take any chance to make each other climax. But that was a different time, a different era in my life. I wish Christopher would trust that I would never cheat on him.

"What are you doing anyway? I miss you" I could just picture his face every time I closed my eyes. He had no idea how much I missed him.

"Laying in bed, I was going to sleep till I saw you and him on my timeline again"

"You have nothing to worry about baby, forget him" he went silent. I couldn't tell if he was convinced. "Anyway how are the kids, I can't wait to go home and squeeze them"

"Good, I took Eissa and Story to the park today"

"Aww did you take pictures of my babies?"

"Yeah I'll send em to you" he yawned.

"Ok baby, I'll let you get some sleep"

"Alright, I love you"

"I love you more, Goodnight" I said hanging up.

The bus began to move as I put my phone in my pocket. "I love you more" Gil said mimicking me in a feathery voice.

My jaw dropped. "I do not sound like that" I said before playfully hitting him.

"Let me guess, that was your baby daddy?"

"Yeah, I miss him" I said sitting down on the couch squeezing the throw pillow. I held it close pretending it was Christopher.

"Yeah, I can tell" Gil said sitting next to me.

"He doesn't like Denzel but I don't blame him. It's got to be hard to be with a cheater" I said thinking out loud.

"What are you talking about" Gil asked frowning his face.

"Shawn, I wasn't so loyal to Rene"

"Yeah but that was different J. I've watched you grow from the person you were back then. You would never do that to Christopher"

"I know but can you blame him"

"I don't know" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Denzel and Shawn are two different people. Thank god, we don't need another Shawn. I mean, I love her but she was wrong for sleeping with a married woman"

"You're right, Denzel's a good kid. I wish Christopher could see that" I said squeezing the pillow.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨