Eight 🦋🪐✨

Start from the beginning

Whenever we were in the same space, everybody knew what was about to go down to the point where they kept us away from each other for a week.

Yeah, we saw at school but that was just it. No words exchanged, I could have cared less about her existence but there was something about the facade that she put out that I wanted to uncover.

She was the type to keep a clean record in the eyes of her parents, and be the teacher's pet but behind the closed doors of her bedrooms, her bed must have gotten soaked countless times.

If that wasn't the case, then I didn't mind spoiling her silly. It was just like feeding your prey and that included money, more money, the five love languages and acts of pleasure.

She was currently laughing and flirting with a dude. I'm not a jealous person by nature, but I couldn't lie and say that it didn't bother me. I mean, we weren't in a relationship or anything, but she didn't need to be throwing it all out there.

I walked up on them, and the dude excused himself. Iris didn't seem phased or bothered by him walking away.

"Hey, pretty."

"The name is Iris."

My lips curled into a smirk as I shrugged, "Still doesn't the fact that you're pretty."

She lifts her brow up, her eyes saying that she has had those compliments a thousand times.

"Ok." she responds in a cold tone.

Her nonchalance wasn't enough to make me back off so easily, "Being intentionally mean to me won't make work."

She quickly diverted the topic, "Shouldn't you be with Stephanie?" "Who's that?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Are you being serious right now?" "Okay, fine."

I admitted, "I was."

I moved closer to her, my tone husky. "But I want to be with you right now."

She shifted uncomfortably, her chest heaving and I swore that I saw her cheeks flush before she rolled her eyes.

"If you really think you can win me over with cheesy lines, then you're in for a world of disappointment," she spat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Me?! You're the one coming on strong, when you know what I'm about."

I chuckled and said, "Well, it seems like it is high time we get a better understanding of each other. Let's get out of here."

She frowned, her voice was laced with annoyance. "And why would I do that?"

"Because it's obvious that you're uncomfortable since you aren't the party type." I pointed out.

"We could hang out in one of the rooms upstairs with drinks and Netflix."

I could tell that she was torn, but after a long stare down, she agreed.

"Fine."

We ended up in one of the spare bedrooms, with two shots of Hennessy and a few glasses of wine.

We were deep in conversation, and the mood was light and playful. "So, what exactly is this?" she asked, referring to US.

"What do you want it to be?"

"Nothing," she responded quickly.

"Why not? I'm being open minded but you're trying to put on the good girl act which is pathetic."

"Oh, and you think you can just get into my pants that easy?"

"I know I can."

She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her wine.
"You know what, I'm just gonna be honest." she began, "you're not my type."

"And how do you figure that?" I asked, calmly.

"Because I don't date guys like you. You're all the same."

"And who might that be?"

"An arrogant, cocky bastard who thinks the world revolves around him." she blurted out.

"Hmmm."

"What?!" she snapped.

"I think you're scared."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm not falling for the good girl routine, and it's driving you crazy."

"Whatever," she said with a slight chuckle.

"I see how freely you act around Axel but you put so much walls even if l'm four steps away from you."

She countered, "He's different."

"And how is he different?" I questioned.

"That's because he doesn't go around thrusting his dick into anything and everything under skirts."

Iris 10- Harold 0

"Well, I'm not saying I'm looking for something serious, but it's just sex, Iris." I shrugged, intentionally waiting to throw her off the edge.

There was something about pissing her off that brought joy to my soul. The angrier she gets, the hotter the sex.

"I don't bite, I promise." I whispered, my eyes trailing down her body as I tasted the anticipation on my lips.

"What makes you think I want to have sex with you?" she shot her brow up, not caring to mask the irritation.

"I've never done it before to begin with and it's so disgusting to think that I'm one of those hookup girls!"

I laughed. "And who exactly is going to believe that lie? You're best friends with Steph and Ivy, if I didn't know better I would have assumed that you were lesbians with the way you hate being around men."

She shot me a deadly glare, "Don't judge me."

I folded my arms across my chest and smirked, "So, you're bisexual."

"No, I'm not!" she yelled.

The rage, exactly what I want.

"Prove it."

"I don't have to prove anything to you, Harold."
Fuck, I loved the way she says my name.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Because you aren't worth my submission."

"You're something else and someone definitively need to fuck the hell out of you."

"You disgust me." she spat.

We were getting there with full speed now.

"You're clearly drunk that why you have spewing rubbish, what happened to the mysterious guy that I used to know?"

So, she liked that version of me.

"So, you are attracted to that?"

"I'm done with this," she said, spinning her heels and heading towards the door.

I instantly chased after her, locking the door and throwing away the key to God knows where, "What the hell, Harold?!"

I smiled, knowing that the night had just begun.

Hey, babes 🌚👋💕. I'm back with another chapter and I want to hear your thoughts about it.

What do you think of Harold's behavior? And the whole drama going on with Iris, I believe we should expect the unexpected.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends.

See ya in the next chapter, buh-bye 🤭💕✨.