Two🦋✨

~Iris~

He snaked his hands around her waist as they hugged, a wide grin was on her face which I actually admired while perceiving his cologne, it was so addictive and I knew that it was foreign.

As for Stephanie, she just stood there, staring at both of them while wishing that she was the one in the position of Ivy, thankfully, the hug was not long if not, she would have surely broken it.

"Welcome to starlight high, do well not to cause chaos." she warned him.

His sexy lips curved into a smirk before he replied with a husky voice, "Take a look around, Ivy. I have already done that, see you later."

God!

His voice would make me commit sin.

He leaned and placed a peck on her cheeks causing her to hit him slightly, "Harold, this is Nigeria!"

They must have known each other for long.

He let out a chuckle, "Like I care."

Seems to me that he is a rule breaker, I am surely going to avoid him before he stains the white that I have managed to keep all these years.

Ask yourself whether you spared you a glance...

Thank you, subconscious for reminding me that boys like him would never take interest in me, a mixed breed at that.

Stephanie gasped as she turned around as he walked away, she placed her hand on her head and made a dramatic fall, I was quick to catch her.

"He did not even notice me, let me die!" she cried.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Stop being dramatic, maybe, if you had said hi, he would have noticed."

"Why should I be the first person to start a conversation? Can't you see me? Boys are supposed to chase after me and not the other way round." she bragged.

I wished I had such confidence.

"I am sorry to burst your bubble, Stephanie but this one is different." Ivy told her.

A scoff escaped her throat, "Oh, pu-lease! Boys and the word, different never go together."

Her numerous personalities always confused me, one minute, she was a lover girl and the next, city girl vibes.

"Ivy, nawa for you o! So, that fine boy has been in your life since and you dey hide update, no be so o!" she complained in pidgin.

Ivy eyed her before firing back at her, "I don't understand, are you not in a serious relationship with Sola?"

Stephanie let out a long hiss at the mention of his name and I had to giggle, "Abeg abeg, when they are calling names of boys that are reasonable, he should not be on the list, can you imagine that idiot had a girlfriend since and he was using me as a rebound girl, chaii! I don suffer, nor be small!"

Note to self, I should avoid Yoruba demons at all cost if I ever want to date.

Yeah, my parents always told me never to make mistakes, so, do not blame me from taking lessons from the horrible things that my friends have done.

I was certain that if my parents got to know about their deeds, they would make sure that I severe all ties with them and it would be a nightmare come true because the loneliness, I would face...

I did not even want to imagine.

"You dey use Yoruba boys do serious relationship, pele. I sha told you." Ivy stated.