Four🦋✨

~Iris~

After the incident that happened in the laboratory, I felt the sudden urge to avoid him because the silly experience refused to get out of my head and I actually hated it.

It was really not that deep, just a random small conversation with a guy, maybe, due to the fact that all my life, my parents had protected me against the other gender and even, my male classmates always thought twice before approaching because of my cold behavior and the fear of what my parents would do to them, major reason why if I was not with Stephanie or Ivy, my life would be completely boring.

I was already late for my next class, so I headed out quickly, I silently hoped that my classmates would not be dramatic enough to create a stupid scene since we were the last people to leave, I would not be able to survive it.

As soon as I got back to my class, it had already been merged with arts and commercial students since they were waiting for our teacher, just as I had expected, curiosity was written on their faces.

I quietly sat down while ignoring the questioning look on Ivy's face and the worried one on Stephanie as if I had gone behind her back to snatch a guy that was not even hers.

"What took you so long?" Ivy inquired.

"I bet she had a nice time with your friend." Stephanie replied on my behalf which irked me due to the bitterness in her tone.

I furrowed my brows at her in annoyance, "What do you mean by that?"

"If you don't know what I am talking about then you should forget about it." she replied, harshly.

I was about to give her a comeback when Ivy pinched me as a signal to let things slide, everybody knew how Stephanie behaved whenever it came to issues that involved ADAM.

Another reason why Harold is out of the picture because I do not want her trouble besides, they would suit a nice power couple instead of...

Harold and Iris...

Eww.

"Stephanie, that was not a nice thing to say. You know that Iris is the lab prefect, of course, she will be the last person to leave, so why are you ignoring that fact? You don't need to fight your friend over a man o, I dash you sef." Ivy told her before she looked away.

The seats were already taken by both of them, so I took my notebook and textbook from my back before heading to back where Axel was seated...

Another demon that I have to associate with due to circumstances...

I wish my parents would just buy me an invisibility cloak, maybe, my life would be much better.

As I walked past Harold, I could notice his eyes shift from his book to my side but I did not take to heart since hallucinating was one of my hobbies.

This boy just wants to be a threat to my friendship...

If he pushes further, I would definitely drag Stephanie into this drama.

"Her royal highness decided to sit with me today, it is such an honor." Axel sarcastically remarked with a smirk plastered on his despicable face.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head, "What was I thinking when I came here?"

"I heard that."

Yeah, that was why I said it aloud silly.

For some reason, I enjoyed being a back bencher because I could observe everything that was happening in the class like the constant stares that Stephanie kept throwing at Harold who was not even paying any attention to her at all.