𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

。 ₊°༺♡︎༻°₊ 。

The death of a murder'

"𝙽𝚘  𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛  𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝   𝚢𝚘𝚞  𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 , 𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜  𝚗𝚘𝚝  𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛  𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝.  𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝  𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 ,  𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛,  𝚗𝚘𝚛  𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝." -  𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚊  𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒

" -  𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚊  𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒

3:50 p.m - Monday, 10 - 2023

"I'm sorry, Ms.Williams, truly, but there is no place for you here at...Oxford University." Liquid foams in my eyes blurring my vision of the women in front of me. "H-haven't I given enough?" I swallow hard, feeling like if I speak the air will be sucked out of me, "We...no longer have spots for you in the University. Someone has... taken your spot." The woman stops, and I see pity in her eyes. She pities me. "If you had applied earlier then we would've been able to give you a position here at the University." He tucks her ginger strands behind her ear, looking at me through her glasses.

"But..I-I have a Scholarship, you can't-" I stop as I eye the envelope on her desk, Cash spilling out. My eyes travel back up to the woman, tears falling down my face, "They paid you huh? It didn't matter if I applied early would it?" I watch her face turn from pity to guilt. Grabbing, the envelope she, stuffed it; in her desk clearing, her throat.

"Try again next year, Ms. Williams, or we can email you when-" I stand up from the chair, "Forget it." I grasp my phone and step towards the door, overlooking the cries of my name. Strolling towards the front door, I put on my hoodie, not before glancing over at a tall blonde at the front desk holding up her new Oxford shirt, thanking her daddy. My life was meant to be miserable. Opening the double doors, I pull out my phone from my sweatpants. Checking the time, I realize I'm late for my mother's funeral.

"The bitch is finally dead, so why don't I feel free?" I mumble opening the news, the top headlines are what I expected they are 'Serial killer Kelsey Williams, Finally dead' I smile as tears drip down my phone screen, Fastly sliding off.

"Everyone is so happy," I say stepping into a puddle, looking up from my phone screen I see that it's raining, "Fuck..." I begin to walk a little faster, bringing my attention back to my phone screen until I bump into a wall, or what I thought was a wall. Falling on the ground, my body makes a thud noise. Great now my butt is wet, but at least I'm wearing black.

Looking up I see a tall man, Olive Skin-Tone with tattoos that dance over his hands, three rings on his right finger covering them. Brown tousled hair, messy but neat. His hoodie covers the back of his hair only showing me the front strands, three pieces of hair perfectly falling out to the left side of his face. A light brown beard that is lightly shaven, but noticeable. Clear white glasses that cover his dark blue eyes. Thick eyebrows, leading you down to his slender nose, and leading you to his thick, plump lips. Perfectly shaped in a wide heart, a small shiny dot, it took me a second to realize it was a nose piercing on his left side.