Business Trip

Main:
Kyle - 22
Stan - 21

(If it's slanted then uhm.. idk how to describe..
For ex: "Business Tr- twitch Business Trip!" Lmao)

Stan's pov

It was the 20th of June, it was raining hard. Kyle went on a business trip, he said he'll come back in 2 weeks. Damn, i'm missing him already. Also, did I mention that one customer earlier morning was acting like a Karen? Like ma'am, you can't get soup at a store full of clothes. What was she on about..? She can just ask nicely instead of blabbing all the time, that woman was insane..

Should I call him? Nah, maybe he's busy. My shift is scheduled at morning, while Kyle's at night. It's literally 9pm in the evening, and i'm here sitting on a couch scrolling through my twitter feed.

As a few hours went on, someone called me. I assumed that it was Kyle, I was.. actually correct! I answered the audio call.

"Hi Stan!"

"Hi, how are you my love?"

"I just got home.. i'm actually snicker ..wearing a hoodie you had in your closet.."

Hm, what? Which one? "Wait, really? I didn't notice! Can you take a pic?"

"Mm, wait."

..

"It's sending!"

My love ❤️ sent you a photo

I opene- woah, he looks soo adorable. I saved it to my collection.

"Did you see it?"

"Oh uhhh, yeah.." I look at the pic, starting to blush a little more. "You look cute.."

Kyle giggled. "O-Oh? Cute..?"

"You heard me, you really did help me with my collection."

Awkward silence

Suddenly, Kyle breaks the silence. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Mhm, I have.."

"That's great.. so.."

And that call went on, Kyle fell asleep. It's 1 am, and he forgot to end the call.. he still looks cute tho.

-

A few days passed, it's now the 27th of June. Only a week left, I can't wait! I wake up, shower, eat, get ready as usual. Just like school but, you get payed lol.

I texted my love good morning, and telling him I have to go to work, something like that.

I immediately get my helmet, and went outside to lock the door of my house. I wore my helmet, and rode my motor to work.

-

Kyle's pov

Stan texted, I replied good morning and stay safe to Stan as well, I love him so much omg. I do be missing him a lot, I wanna hug him close as I can when we see eachother again in person. I wanna feel the skin of his lips again, his lips are just.. soft and nice. Yeah, idc if that sounds weird. (I'm quieter than ever, you could hear a pin drop on the floor) Anyways, I check my documents if it's complete. I don't wanna lose any of them, not even a single one.

I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast, I need to eat ofc.

As I eat on the dining table, I think of how much I love Stan. (or breakfast table. Idk, is that a thing?) And what I need to do at work at the same time, even though my shift is at night.

I feel bored, I wanna do a tiktok dance. (Kyle is still a tiktoker until now, confirmed?? 😱😱😱) I'm trying to find a tiktok dance on tiktok, I kept on seeing dances that i've danced already, boring. I'll do something else then, just for fun.