Partner

Angst Style/Stan lolol

Stan's pov

I'm walking back and fourth in my room, panicking. It's prom next week.. I wanna ask Kyle out for prom but.. what if it doesn't end well? He doesn't even like me! I need help from Craig.. I mean, he's gay so his advice might help.

[Stanford🖕]
Craig, can you help me with
something? 😞

[Lastweekwasmybirthday😜]
What

[Stanford🖕]
Idk how to ask Kyle
out for prom so.. can
you maybe help me?

[Lastweekwasmybirthday😜]
You just need confidence and
you can now ask him out.
Hooray and that's totally it,
don't be such pussy dude

Stan reacted '🖕'

I set my phone down, why Craig? Is it just.. confidence?

A few days passed, prom is tomorrow. Kyle already asked someone out, great. I wasted my time instead of asking him out.. Well, it's not like i'm jealous or something. You know what? I'll just not go, I'll-

Kyle approaches "Hey Stan! Wait, what's wrong?"

"I'll just not go to prom tomorrow."

"What, why not? Do you have a partner?"

"Well, no."

"You can go solo though, it's allowed!"

"What if I want you to be my partner?"

He blushed. "O-Oh, you want me to be your partner..? Sorry Stan, I have a partner already.. I still love you Stan, I'll come back to you don't worry."

"Then show me, show how much you love me."

Kyle sighed deeply "Stan, I've already showed you a lot of times already.. you're jealous aren't you?"

"Whaaat..? No no, i'm not obviously.."

"Hm.. sure sureee.."

Third person pov

Months passed, Kyle is now dating the popular girl. Why? We don't know honestly. As time went on, Stan just kept on drinking, he thought of giving up. Was it really worth the try? Kyle was the only reason why he's still here, every thought of him makes his heart ache. Stan is starting to forget how his voice sounded like as well. When Kyle isn't by his side, he just cried and cried until he can't even breath.

He was crying, thinking about Kyle all the time. As he cried, he walked towards a picture of him and Kyle when they were kids.

"Kyle.." He lets out a laugh that seems forced

"You love me right..? You said you would come back.. why leave..? Why?"

Suddenly, he heard something

"Oh! Where am I?"

Stan tries to process wth is happening "Wait.." He turned around, seeing 'Kyle'

"Why hello there! Where am I?" 'Kyle' smiled

He couldn't believe it, Kyle's alive?

"Am I dreaming?" Stan bit his lip, how is 'Kyle' standing there when he's suppose to be gone??

"Apparently, you aren't dreaming so.. no."
They were standing there in awkward silence.

"Uhm.. do you have a cup of tea? I'm getting kind of thirsty."

"Wait, why do you have a british accent?"

"Is there a problem with that? My accent has always been like this!"

Stan raised an eyebrow "Hm, you aren't Kyle. His accent is way different than yours.."

"Who the fuck is Kyle?" The british 'Kyle' said angrily

"Uhh, why do you have his body? You look exactly like him.."

"I do? I don't know him."

What's happening??