" Nahh, it's fine, hopefully it helps calm your nerve".

  I smile and open the bottle, drinking almost all of it at a go.

" Woahh, you really must have been thirsty"

" Alright, hold up, hold up, we've got an announcement to make everyone ", Lydia says with a loud voice catching everyone's attention.  "We've got some special people in our midst right now and we'll like to give them a proper introduction, Désiré and Joe can you please step up to the stage", she says and I let out a light laugh at the tiny makeshift stage at the front of the room.

"Um, do we really have to, I mean everyone knows us already", I ask

" Nooooo, we have to make it official, and besides we have to initiate you to our crew remember? ", Jessie says.

" Will you guys stop making this sound like an occultic session, it's just a normal introduction, stop exaggerating and making them nervous for nothing ", Vera says from the side of the room and I couldn't be more happy about what she said.

"Oh come on Vera, don't be such a killjoy, let's enjoy this moment while we can, it's not everyone we admit new members to the crew", Lydia says sounding a little tipsy.

" Well, we don't get new members cause you don't always approve of them", Michael whispers to me and I laugh but that does not go without catching Lydia's attention. " I heard that Michael,you are not so quiet", she says with a glare and I laugh at how adorable she looks.

" It's not like it's not the truth", he says with a shrug.

" Well,excuse us for not admitting new girls because you guys thought her ass or boobs were too big and will be a nice buddy to grace your bed" she concludes.

Woahhh,tipsy Lydia is surely a scene to watch.

"That's not true"

"Yeah, like we'll rather watch you flirt with girls all day",

"Alright, we are wasting much time, let's get down to business, Desire and Joe please step out so we can proceed"

I see Joe step out enthusiastically clearly enjoying this and I finally stepped out after much persuasion from Michael and tired of all eyes been on me.

"All right, over to you jessie", Lydia says stepping down for Jessie who comes up wearing a ridiculously funny long cape which covers half of her face holding up a large old book with funny scribbles all over it and an extremely large metal cup and I laugh a bit at her attempt at being scary and ancient.

"Dear Désiré and Joe, I've heard your request to join our awesomely amazing group and as the group's guardian, it is my job to ensure that we pick the right choice to join, series of test have been conducted and you have each passed them and I'm immensely happy about it but to conclude your induction we have to make sure you abide by our rules and conducts guiding us, knowing the consequences of breaking any one of them",        
   She says attempting to make her  voice to sound ancient and somewhat frightened which ends up sounding like she has a frog in her throat or something.

"Without further ado, I'll call our the rules and you'll reply by saying 'i do' if you are okay with them and 'i don't' if you are not, is that clear? "

Joe and I reply in confirmation.

" Alright then, here goes"

  After what seems to be a lifetime of rules and regulations and the girls being dramatic, it finally comes to an end and I'm more than grateful it does cause damnn, they must have spent a good amount of time preparing those rules and regulations.

"You guys have been tested and trusted to be eligible to join our crew and therefore we officially welcome you to our crew and we hope to make your stay here as enjoyable and fun as we can", Vera says with a smile and we both reciprocate with a smile of our own.

  We are about to leave when Lydia dramatically calls us back.

"Not yet, you've not drank from the cup of oath". 
  Alright, cup of what now!!!

" What cup of oath,this is certainly giving off some occultic vibe you know", joe asks suspiciously.

" Ohh, don't mind her, she's being over dramatic, it's just a simple drink you've got to drink"

" Then why do we have to drink from that hideous cup? "

" As I said before, over dramatic!!!, It's just part of the fun, it's just a random cup we found in one old artic shop and we decided to use it to add to the drama, I promise it's nothing of an oath cup, it's far from it. That's just the dumb name Jessie came up with".  Vera says rambling everything in a less than a minute.

" Still doesn't make it less creepy", joe says still maintaining his suspicious look.

" Look man, it's totally safe, it's just the girls trying to be over dramatic from watching too many horror movies", Tyler says with a laugh.

" Alright then, what do we have to drink? ", I ask

" Just random wine I found in my dad's cellar". Jessie says with a smile. " Don't worry, it's non-alcoholic ", she further reassures when she saw the look I gave her.

"Alright, fine, let's get this over with".

"Yayyy, you have to kneel"

"Nahh, not happening" joe says with a glare.

"Fine, suit yourself", Jessie says with a shrug. " Come on now, let's proceed before the act leaves me".

  She them proceeds to our front standing directly to me pours the drink inside the cup and asks me

"Do you promise to remain loyal to the crew irrespective of what happens?"

"Yup I do"

"Good", she says with a smile before handing me the cup to drink while creepily smiling at me while I drink.

"You have to drink it all"

  I had her the cup and she smiles clearly satisfied.  She moves over to Joe and repeats the same thing, she then dramatically turn away from Joe, walk a little distance in the room then turns again her attention to us yelling.

"Welcome to the crew bitchesss", she says before heading to give me a gone crushing hug. " I promise it's gonna be fun", she says enthusiastically.

"Come on then, let's partyyyy", Lydia says before popping the champagne she's been holding.

    Looking at the people in this room, with smiles all over their faces because we joined their crew, I can't help but wonder if moving to LA wasn't really a bad choice after all. This is gonna be one hell of a year.

Aight, I know you guys probably hate me right now, but the reason I haven't updated is cause I lost my drafted chapter and I had to write this chapter from scratch which was not really that nice cause I was feeling shitty and weak while trying to brainstorm on this chapter trying to make it fit the one I've written before. So as I'm writing this, I've literally exhausted all my energy. I know this chapter is probably not worth your expectations, trust me, it really is up to mine but I gat to wrote something so it won't look like I just left you guys stranded, I'll most definitely edit this chapter when I'm feeling less shitty.
There's also bound to be some errors cause I didn't really have enough time to edit this chapter and I'm sorry about that  but all in all I hope you enjoy it🤞.

Don't forget that your likes and comment will go a long way in encouraging me to write more frequently.
Till we meet again ✌️, remember to stay safe, love ya 😘❤️