chapter 13

Désiré

We soon arrive at our school, getting down from the car immediately got attention of the guys.

"Look, they are here",

"Hey, you finally came, i was starting to have doubts ', Jessie says.

"What can I say?, I keep to my word."

" Kudos to me, I literally dragged her here", Joe says making everyone laugh except Theo.

" You look beautiful by the way,"  Tyler says with a playful smile.

"Well thanks", I say with a smile.

"Try not to seduce our players too much", Joe says.

"Well you can seduce our opponents", Theo says and we all laugh.

"Come on guys, coach is calling", Michael say to the guys and they all move towards the direction of the dressing room.

" Win for us", Jessie calls out after them.

"I've got to go, will see you soon", Theo says giving vera a soft kiss on her lips and I couldn't help but look away feeling a sting in my heart.

" I'll win for you", He further says making her blush.

"Okay lovebirds, I hate to call this off but we really have to go", Tyler says.

"Whatever", He says, kisses her cheek before going away with Tyler.

"Showoff", Lydia says with an eye roll.

"You are just jealous", vera says sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Come on, let's go grab our seats", Jessie says.

   We bought few snacks from the stall nearby the field before going to grab our seats, choosing to stay closer to get a better view. The whistle is blown signifying the start of the match.

"Win for us", Lydia shouts out and we can't help but laugh.

     The whistle signifying end of the match is blown, with us with a win of 3-1 and the girls let out a mini victory dance, chanting our school's name alongside the cheerleaders and I laugh at their naughtiness. The girls and I then make way to the locker room to congratulate them.

"You did win for me", Vera says excitedly as soon as she spotted Theo, jumping on him and sharing a long kiss in the process.

"Well, what can I say, I do keep my promises", He says with a proud smile before continuing the kissing process and I can't help but feel a bit awkward.

"Ewww, get a room", Lydia bursts in saying making Vera blush, hiding her face in Theo's chest making him roll his eyes.

"Get a boyfriend", He retorts. Just then, Michael makes his way to us with Joe and Tyler behind him.

"Okay guys, I hate to break your make out session but we've got an after party to attend ", He says making everyone go excited.

" Come on, lets go", Jessi says dragging me along. " You are riding with us", she says leaving me no chance to complain.

"No boys allowed",Lydia says as we reach the vehicle and Theo tries to get in.

"Ughh, why not!!!", He asks whining like a kid who didn't get his candy.

"You just can't", Jessie replies.

"Pleasssseeee", He says attempting to make a puppy face which was kinda cute.

"Well babe, rules are rules, see you at the party", she says giving him a peck on the lips before entering the car giving him a little wave. He finally gives up and heads to the other car which the boys are.

"Today was fun", Jessica says from the driver's seat before starting the vehicle.

"Did you have fun Désiré?", She asks from the driver seat, using the rear mirror to look at me before returning her focus back to the road.

"Yes I did, thanks for inviting me".

"Oh, it's nothing, you are part of us now", Vera says smiling.

" Wait till you get the the main part", Lydia says with a sly smile.

" Which is? "

" The initiation" Jessie answers.

" Wait, the what!!! ", I ask getting a little bit scared.

" Pay no attention to them,they are just pulling your legs", Vera says relieving me a little.

" So tell us more about you".

" Well, there's really nothing much,I'm from Chicago as you all know,an aspiring fashion designer,the only girl in the family of two,that's just about it", I say in conclusion.

" What about your love life?" Lydia asks.

Umm,I'm currently single".

"Really!, Never dated?", Vera asks.

" I have,we broke up", I reply getting a bit nervous.

"Uhnn,why?"

"We decided it was best if we remained friends",

"What was his name?"

"Isaac"

"Don't worry, we are going to get you a boyfriend in no time", Lydia says excitedly and I smile.

"We are here " Jessie announces and we all got down from the car before Jessie locks the car heading to the house where the after party was taking place in full swing with music blaring out of the house, people hanging around outside the house at different corners.

" Yesss, finally, time to get drunk!!! ",Lydia says before trailing after Jessie.

" Welcome to the crew, come on ", vera says with a smile before linking her arm with mine and I can't help but wonder one hell of a party this was going to be.

And it's a wrap, I'm so sorry to have kept you guys waiting, I've been super busy with preparation for camp making it hard to me to update. I hope I'm forgiven 😁

Sooo, I've decided to update y'all on the days of updating Désiré, It will now be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so set your calendars cause it's getting hot 🔥.

For our dear fellow Désiré and Theo shippers, I'm sorry you had to see those make out session 😂 but it is what it is. but all hope isn't lost yet, never say never🤭,you can also drop shippers name for Theo and Michael with Désiré, I'll be expecting that 😁.

I'm sorry if this writer's speech is long🤭 but things have to be said!!!. On that note, don't forget to drop your thoughts in the comment section, I'll be waiting for them😁.

Don't also forget to like, share and follow ❤️

Till we meet again ✌️,I love you guys 😍❤️😘.