He browsed through the clothes hanging on a clothes rail. Actually he found some cool pants he wanted to try on later. He would first wait for Sana.

"Excuse me Sir" Jake quickly turned around when an employee tapped his shoulder, wanting to talk to him.
"Yes?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"This girl with the brown hair and the black cardigan, do you know her?" She asked, rasining her eyebrows. Why did she look a bit worried?

"Uhm yes, she's my girlfriend. Why do you ask?" Jake got worried as she could see the employee looking on the floor.

"Well, I could hear quiet screams and a cracking from her changing cabine. Maybe you should check on her, just in case something happened to her"
Jake's heart started to race. He quickly let the pants fall on the floor.
"Oh shit- thank you" Jake bowed to the woman before walking towards the changing rooms in hurry.

All cabines were occupied, how should he found sana in there? He could only see all of the shoes under the door. But he saw shoes that looked familiar to him.

Black converse with stars on it. That were Sana's, he was sure. He walked to the cabine in hurry as he knocked at the door.

"Sana?" He asked hoping to hear an answer. But he didn't get one. He wanted to help her but how could he when the door was locked.

"Sana, please open the door if you can" Tears were formed in his eyes when he didn't get a reaction from the girl. He already thought she passed out or something but he was reassured when the door was carefully
opened by someone.

When it was opened, the weak girl was revealed how she sat there, tears in her eyes, leaning against the wall. Her palm was pressed on her chest as if she couldn't breathe.

Jake quickly crouched down to her, checking on her. "Hey, heyyy. Calm down Sana. What happened?" He asked, patting her head.

"My heart..... it.....hurts. Jake, help...meee" Sana couldn't talk properly. Her pain was hell too painful. She started to tear up, not believing this enorm pain which almost took away her way to breathe normal.

"Hey, Love, everything will be alright, You'll be fine" Jake still patted the girl's head before he slowly placed his hand on her heart. It raced. It wasn't like normal fast. It was hell too fast.
"Oh my god, your heart is racing" He widened his eyes as he saw the girl only barely able to keep ehr eyes open.

"Jake... it hurts. Please make... it stopp" Sana now started to really cry. Her eyelids got heavier and heavier and she didn't know why. It was as a deep sleep wanted to catch her.
"Hey hey hey, stay awake Sana. Don't faint Love, I'm here"

Jake got really nervous about his girlfriend. She was about to pass out at any seconds.
"Sana?" He asked as he saw the girl's eyes being shut.

"Fuck"

Jake quickly snaked his arm around her waist as his other arm went under her knees.
Hosting her up, carrying her away from the changing rooms.

He walked in hurry as he heard a few voices appearing around him, wondering what happend to the unconscious girl in Jake's arms.
"Is she okay?"
"What happened?"
"Is she alive?"

The last one hitted Jake really hard. But it wasn't the time for thinking about death.

Jake quickly ran over to the counter, earning surprised faces from the employee who told him before.

"Call an ambulance, quick" Jake said, raising his voice a bit while tears were formed in his eyes.
He saw the employee nodding hecticly and running over to the telephone to call an ambulance.

"Sana, please stay with me, okay?" He whispered to the girl, stilly lying unconscious in his arms.
A tear rolled down his face.

Jake?

Jake where are you?

What happened?

Why can't i open my eyes?

Jake, Are you there?

Can you hear me?

The pain is away.

Heyy Jakeee my heart stopped hurting.

Where are you?

It feels like heaven here, you should come soon.

Wait, heaven?

Am I dead?

It feels like that.

But I didn't say goodbye to you yet

If I'm dead, I love you Jake.

I love you.

_________

•author's corner•

so far the saddest chapter ig
I planned this for long which is why I also wrote it already a few weeks ago :))

currently I'm working on the jw ff since I don't want to publish the next chapter so fast<3

probably because I don't want the story to be over so soon:(
I always say this but I really want to continue writing the ff even after the finaleeee omg

but as I said, the border will stay at 30 chapters<3
maybe someday a sequel or something :))

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 29th 2023
9:04pm<3