Chapter Eleven: Astronomy Tower

For the next few days, you were a complete mess. The OWLs were approaching fast and you'd been too upset to do any more studying.

"Hey y/n, I'm going to get some breakfast before classes start. Are you coming?" Pansy asked.

"No" you groaned as you pulled your duvet over your head and went back to sleep.

A few hours later you woke up to a loud knock on the door.

"Who is it?" You groaned as you slowly got out of bed.

Whoever it was behind the door didn't reply but kept knocking.

"Oh, it's you" You rolled your eyes.

"Y/n thank god, I just wanted to see if you were okay?" Draco said with a look of worry upon his face.

"Draco I'm fine, leave me alone. I don't want to speak to you" you sighed as you went to close the door.

"Y/n! Wait. Please forgive me, I didn't mean for anything to happen. How was I supposed to know he was standing right behind us?" Draco pleaded.

"Well, when someone is in a relationship, you shouldn't be trying to kiss them anyway!" You yelled.

"Well, when someone is in a relationship, they shouldn't lean in and give the other person the wrong idea" Draco yelled back.

"Ugh, whatever just leave me alone, I have stuff to do and I have nothing else to say to you" you sighed.

You went to close the door again but Draco had put his hand in the way, preventing you from closing it.

"Draco I mean it, leave me alone" you said frustratedly, shutting the door behind you.

After you shut the door, you put your ear up against it to try and hear if he had left or not.

You felt bad for shutting him out, the two of you never argued, the only time you did was over stupid little things.

You then decided it was time to catch up on all the studying you had missed as the OWLs were only in a few days.

A few hours passed and before you knew it, it was the end of the school day.

Pansy and Blaise usually went to your dorm as Draco was always complaining about the two of them 'sucking each other's faces off' right in front of him, so you decided to go and sit underneath the tree by the black lake to read for a while.

You grabbed your coat and a book then walked out the door.

"Oh hey y/n, where are you off to?" Pansy asked, her arm intertwined with Blaise's.

"Just to read for a bit, thought I might give you two some privacy" you smiled.

"Why don't you join us? we were just going to study for a bit then we can go and get some dinner" Pansy suggested.

"Uh okay, if your sure you two don't mind" you smiled weakly.

"Y/n don't be silly, of course we don't mind" she beamed.

All three of you sat in your dorm, studying nonstop up until dinner.

You sat down at the Slytherin table for dinner, you couldn't wait to finally get some food in your stomach.

That's when you noticed the platinum blonde who usually sat beside you, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Draco?" You asked Blaise.

"I dunno, haven't seen him since last night actually" Blaise replied.

At least you didn't have to put up with Draco for a while longer.