"Hey, you want to meet up after class for working on the project?"
Jake pushed the girls shoulder who lay her chin on her palm again, being so bored from Mr. Choi's unmotivated class. Actually she drew again these cute stars on the windowpane before, but she stopped as Mr. Choi looked strictly in her and Jake's direction.

"Yeah sure. Where do you wanna go?" She replied back to the boy, earnong an eye widening from him.
"I don't know actually"

"Maybe, like do you want to meet Coco?" Sana smiled by her suggestion, wanting to finally introduce Jake to her cute puppy.
"Oh yes, that's a great idea. After I'm finsihed with class, I'm going home quickly to take the things for our planetarium-library, then I'll head to your apartment, okay?"
Jake asked, earning a nodd from Sana.
He was pretty excited and at the same time nervous to enter her apartment for the first time. She had been at his apartment a lot these days but he ahs never been to hers yet.

As the boy paid his attention back to the teacher, he had to smile about it.
For the first time in her apartment. He never thought he could get that close to the girl the first time he met her.

_

The girl smiled as she heard the short ringing of her doorbell. Jake was finally there.
Coco already barked excitedly, running towards the door.
"Coco, come down haha" Sana laughed at the white cavapoo being so excietd about their guest.

Sana walked towards the door before carefully pushing down the doorhandle and opening the door. It revealed the kind boy with dark brown, slightly curled hair. He showed her a smile before noticing the small puppy trying to jump up to his knees.

"Oh my god, is this Coco?" A smile appeared on Jake's face while crouching down to Coco to pat her. Her fur was so soft.

"Yes, sorry for her bing so excited. Coco don't meet new people so often, but when then she loves it haha" Sana explained to the boy, earning a nod.

"Oh okay, no problem. Layla is exactly like this but she lives at my parent's place in australia" Jake looked up to the girl, still patting the dog softly. Coco seemed to like Jake since she started to lick his palm too.

"Looks like she likes me"
Jake laughed by the look at the dog licking his palm and wrist cutely.

Sana agreed.
"Yeah, looks like it right?"

_

2 hours passed since Jake arrived. They started to build the mini model of the project with all the tools they bought a few days ago. It was harder than expected, they thought.

"How did Mr Choi imagine that?" Sana said, being confused by all the tools lying scattered on the big kitchen table.
"Ugh, I don't know too. This teacher does have a quirk. How should we literally build a whole buliding as a mini building?!" Jake sighed while trying to reach the glue standing a few inches away on the table.

Sana wanted to laugh. But as soon as she opened her mouth, she felt a stabbing pain in her chest. Her heart again. Why always when she was around Jake?
Did her heart notice when he's around her?
But the previous weeks it didn't hurt since she was spending her time with Jake all day. Why would it suddenly hurt when he was around her?

Sana winced and twitched her eyes by the sudden pain coming from her chest.
Her face quickly turned red as these sweat drops started to be formed on her forehead again.
"Hey Sana, you're okay?" Jake got worried by the girl's face turning red and sweaty so suddenly.

"Yeah, it's okay. Let's just continue doing this" Sana knew she should tell him. But it wasn't the right moment. She didn't want him to have any worries about her although she clearly suffered from the buzzing pain.

"Sana, I see you're not okay. We can continue working on it tomorrow. We still have enough time" Jake started getting more worried as he could see more and more sweatdrops being formed on her forehead. He never saw Sana in a condition like this.
Even in the library she looked better than now.

"Okay. I'll just take something from my room. I'll ne right back" Sana said before walking towards her bedroom to take one of her medication to reassure her racing heart.
Jake gave her a nodd before watching the girl's back while leaving the kitchen.

As Sana bowed down to her drawer next to her bed, she got really dizzy. She stood up again as another wave of dizziness hitted her really hard. Her eyes started tearing up a bit.
She placed her hand on her buzzing head, not believing the enorm pain.

She got a blurred sight as her eyelids started to get heavier and heavier.

She wanted to shout out Jake's name so badly but nothing came out of her mouth.
Coco was jumping up to her knees a few times, noticing the girl swaying as if she would pass out any second.

Sana was shortly before opening her mouth to call for the boy but then.

Black.

Sana just fell on the floor, fainting, creating a loud cracking from her room.

___________

•author's corner•

I was actually pretty fast while writing lolll
I mean about 1.4k words in an hour is alright okkkk

it's Friday and Monday is school again UHHHHH
And I'm actually so scared about my exam in computer science I'll get back 💀
I really messed it upppp

I'll give you an update then lol

omg txt just had their comeback omg
Growing pain is so good!!!

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 13th 2023
10:55pm <33