Mother knows Best

[Back at the tower]

Rapunzel: (sighs) This is it. This is a very big day, Varian. (giggles) I'm finally going to do it. I will going to ask her.
Varian: Are you sure Raps? would mother accept it?
Rapunzel: don't worry Varian, I'm sure it's okay and Mother's loves us no matter what!
Varian: (takes a deep breath) okay let's do this!

Mother Gothel: RAPUNZEL, Let down your hair!

Rapunzel: It's time. I know, I know. Varian: Come on, don't let her see you.

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, I'm not getting any younger down here.

Rapunzel: Coming, mother.
Varian: let me help you Raps!

(They casts down her seventy feet of hair. Mother Gothel loosely ties it in a large loop and steps in it. Rapunzel and Varian pulls her up)

Rapunzel and Varian: Hi, welcome home, mother.

Mother Gothel: Oh, Rapunzel, How you manage to do that every single day without fail, it looks absolutely exhausting, darling.

Rapunzel: Oh, it's nothing.
Varian: yeah! Aha...

Mother Gothel: Then I don't know why it takes so long. (Laughs) Oh, darling. I'm just teasing.

Rapunzel: All right...so, mother. As you know, tomorrow is a very big day.

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel look at that mirror. You know what I see? I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady, And Varian smart and Talented You know what I see too? Smart, Talented and Handsome! Oh look, you two here too! I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.

Rapunzel: Okay, so mother. As I was saying, tomorrow is..
Varian: Tomorrow is....

Mother Gothel: Flower, mother's feeling a little run down. Would you sing for me, dear? Then we'll talk.

When Rapunzel going to sing, Varian feels he empty 'why is mother choose Rapunzel and not me?, does she noticed I help Rapunzel to pick her up?' Did I do something wrong?'

Rapunzel : OH! Of course, mother. (Sings very fast) Flower gleam and glow, Let your power shine, Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, Change the fate's design. Save what has been lost, Bring back what once was mine.

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel!

Rapunzel: So, mother, earlier I was saying tomorrow's a pretty big day, Varian: and you didn't really respond, So we're just going to tell you.
Raps and Varian: It's Raps/ my birthday! TADA!

Mother Gothel: No, no, no can't be. I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.

Rapunzel: That's the funny thing about birthdays.
Varian: Yeah, They're kind of an annual thing.
Rapunzel: Mother, I'm turning eighteen. And Varian is fourteen now,
I wanted to ask, what I really want for this birthday.
Varian: Actually, what she's wanted for...quite a few birthdays now...

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, Varian please, stop with the mumbling. You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah, blah, blah,...blah. It's very annoying. I'm just teasing, you're adorable I love you two so much, darling.

Rapunzel: Oh, I want to see the floating lights.

Mother Gothel: What?

Rapunzel: Oh,... Well I was hoping you would take me and Varian to see the floating lights.

Mother Gothel: Oh, you mean the stars.

Rapunzel: That's the thing I've charted stars and they're always constant. But these, they appear every year on my birthday, Mother. Only on my birthday. And I can't help but feel that they're, They're meant for me. I need see them, Mother. And not just from my window. In person. I have to know what they are.

Mother Gothel: You want to go outside? Oh, why Rapunzel. Look at you, as fragile as a flower. Still a little sapling, just a sprout. You know why we stay up in this tower

Mother Gothel said while touch or holding Rapunzel's hair while Varian doesn't give him attention

Rapunzel: I know, but...

Mother Gothel: That's right, to keep you safe, and sound, dearest.

Mother Gothel pats Varian hair

Guess I always knew this day was coming. Knew that soon you'd two want to leave the nest. Soon, but not yet.

Rapunzel and Varian: But...
Mother Gothel: Shhh.. Trust me pet, Mother, knows best.

Gothel close the door/entrance

Varian hiding under the table cover him with blanket, and a light candle

Mother Gothel: Mother knows best. Listen to your mother. It's a scary world out there.

Then Gothel puts out the candle
Which make Varian terrified "GAHH!" and ran to Rapunzel hug her and hugs her back terrified and scared

Then Gothel pull Raps hair, which make her fall

Varian: Raps!

Mother Gothel: Mother knows best. One way or another. Something will go wrong, I swear.

Then Gothel put on a mask which Rapunzel make scared and back off

Then Gothel turn of the lights and made a shadow human

Mother Gothel: Ruffians, thugs, poison Ivy, quicksand.
Cannibals, and snakes, the plague.

Raps and Varian: NO!
Mother Gothel: Yes
Rapunzel: But...
Mother Gothel: Also large bugs,

Varian: GAHH!

Then Rapunzel hiding under the table

Mother Gothel: men with pointy teeth. And stop, no more, you'll just upset me. Mother's right here.

Rapunzel ran hugs to Gothel but it was a manniqen

Mother Gothel: Mother will protect you. Darling here's what I suggest.
Skip the Drama and Stay with Mama.
Mother knows best
HAHAHA!!

Then Gothel turn of the lights and scared Varian with Manniqen and stuff

Mother Gothel: Mother knows best,

Rapunzel lights up the candle, but mother put them out

Mother Gothel: take it from your momsy on your own you won't survive

Then mother grabs mirror and reflect them
Mirror to Rapunzel's reflection
Mother Gothel: Floppy and repress,
Mirror turns to Varians reflection
Mother Gothel,: immature, clumsy oh please

The Varian slips
"AHH!
And he gets dizzy

Mother Gothel: At least your alive!
Gullible, Nieve, positively grumpy
Did say any of it well hm fake!... plus I believe! They're kinda Jelly

Then Gothel squish Rapunzel cheeks

Mother Gothy: I'm just saying cuss I want you!

And then Gothel picks up Varian and pats his head

Mother Gothel: Mother understand!
Mother here's to help you!

Then Rapunzel and Varian hug mother Gothel scared and afraid

Mother Gothel: All I have is one request!

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel
Rapunzel: Yes?
Mother Gothel: Don't ever ask to leave this tower...again
Rapunzel: yes...mother

Mother Gothel: (sigh) I love you very much dear

Rapunzel: I love you more

While Gothel loved Rapunzel Varian sad quite and look down

Varian:.....'i wish I had loved too'

Mother Gothel: Oh Forget it! Or you will regret it... Mother!!! Knows Best!