Fakhir said sternly.

Nahin Fakhir yeh bahot important hai

Shh...

Fakhir cuts her off.

Not more than your health.

Everyone smiled seeing his concern for Annie except Ayesha who rolled her eyes.

Per fa....

Shh. Pehle breakfast karo.

Fakhir said, this time gently. Annie sighed. He extracted his hand in front of her and she passed him the book rolling her eyes as she whispered

Shaitaan.

Fakhir smiled shaking his head at her antics.

They were having breakfast when Fakhir pushed another toast into Annie's plate.

Fakhir main kha chuki hoon aur nahin khaya jayega.

Annie whinned childishly making him smile.

Pata hai kitna kha chuki ho.

Fakhir said sarcastically making everyone chuckle while Annie made a face.

He blinked his eyes silently asking her to eat. She whinned childishly but ate nevertheless.

Pata nahin itna khila ker kiya kerna hai.

Annie said munching on her toast.

Kya hai na tumhari energy drain ho gayi hogi itna padh padh ker toh energy de raha hoon.

Fakhir said sarcastically and Annie gulped knowing that he might have caught her studying late at night.

Night!!!!

Sameena entered Ainne,s room.

Annie beta so jao kal exam hai na.

Sameena said. Annie nodded before replying still engrossed in her book.

Ji. Bas 30 minutes yeh ho hi gaya.

Sameena sighed in defeat. She was trying to make her sleep since last 30 minutes but this girl wasn't listening.

Bas 30 minutes.

Sameena said sternly Annie nodded her head in positive and sameena left from there not before kissing her forehead and wishing her good night.

Fakhir silently walked towards Annie,s room and sighed seeing her awake.

Aanie so jao yaar. Dekho 12 baj rahe hain.

Fakhir said with a sigh. He was worried about her health and here she was studying

Fakhir,s POV

I walked towards Annie who was busy studying keeping her health aside.

Aanie so jao yaar dekho 12 baj rahe hain.

I said walking towards her. She looked at me in panic.

Annie kya hua?

I asked her worried seeing her panicked state.

Fakhir mujhe kuch nahin aata.

She told me panicking, almost on the verge of crying. I sighed and took a step towards her. She was the topper and was getting panicked for no reason.

I looked at her and my heart melted.

Annie tumhe sab aata hai. Tum bas aise hi tensed ho rahi ho.

I told her calmly.

Nahin Fakhir. Mujhe kuch nahin aata main fail ho jaungi.

She told me almost on the verge of crying.

Annie it's nothing like that.