Girl meets the tale tell tot part 3

Start from the beginning

Josh, you told them. -Riley says, i sit next to maya, who doesnt look at me.

Told them what, Riley? - i speak fast and nervous- That nothing happened? Why would I tell them nothing happened if nothing happened? Why would I tell them that?

It's okay, Josh.- Cory says.- Maya told us.

- What? -Riley exclaims

- Maya told us everything. - says topanga

Why? - asks Riley

I wouldn't rat you out, Riley.- i tell her

Sorry Cory, guess I'm still your little brother, huh? - i feel bad for not telling him but how could i lie to Riley?

No Josh, you were so looking forward to making new friends at that party.But you left, just to make sure that Riley and Maya got home safely. -so Maya really told them everything, im surprised i guess i was wrong about her and I'm starting to think that the reason i dont like maya is because i dont really know her, she does know me, she was right, but im afraid that if a get to know her i could really like her and that cant happen cause she is too young. so im intrigued about her but I'm afraid to fall for her if i know her. -You're not so little anymore, Josh, I guess I have to stop looking at you that way.

Thanks. That means a lot to me. - i've waited my hole life to hear that, i couldn't be happier

Maya, why did you tell them? - Riley asks

It was a choice I made for myself. I thought it was the grown-up thing to do.- i think im not the only one who has a conscience, i wonder if Maya's conscience looks like a tot too.

It was, you're not so little anymore, Maya. I guess I have to stop looking at you like that. - I'm afraid of stop looking at her like that cause i cant change the fact that she is 3 years younger than me, what would our family say?
Thanks -she says quietly- means a lot to me. - the tot reappears in my shoulder and says ''goodbye, see you next time'' and then dissapears. [(cause josh is growing )]

Riley, are you ever going to pull something like this again?

No, even though it may have been a great night, it isn't worth how terrible I feel for not telling you.

well, i have to go back to philadelphia, so goodbye.- i say hugging all of them- i'll be back soon.- i go to auggie's room to say goodbye and then i leave the house.

___________________

I found the car like 10 minutes later, and drove a couple blocks till i saw a little blonde in the sidewalk, is she walking home by herself, what is she thinking? a girl like that walking by herself at night does not go unnoticed, i stop the car next to her.

hey maya- i say, she keeps walking.- Maya!- i scream, she turns around and takes of her headphones.

Josh?- she asks

Maya what the hell are you doing here at night?- i ask

im walking home- she says

alone?- i ask

yeah, its okay i do it all the time- she says

Maya it's not okay, its dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone in the night- i say

a girl like me? what does that mean?- she asks

Maya dont play this with me, you already know you are gorgeous. now come on, i'll take you home- i say

i wouldn't go to my neighborhood, with this car- she says.- its not safe

Maya, are you kidding me? you'd rather go walking alone than in my car? come on, get in the car, i wont let you go by yourself- i tell her