Chapter I: Randorabā

Date: 03

Date: 03.23.2567
Location: Imperial Japanese Navy Recruit Training Center, Etajima, Japan

Y/N's POV

It was the day I've long been anticipating for ever since I was a little kid, unlike the other kids I never had a Vampire wife or guardian to take care of me.

I had nothing to look forward but to the Navy, I watched all the other kids get chosen by the Vampire sisters leaving me inside that cursed childcare facility. But eventually, I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not good enough to be chosen.

Anyway, I waited at the bus stop with my luggage in hand along with many other cadets, the bus arrived at 0500 and we boarded.

Once everyone was settled, the bus driver closed the doors and we were off to the IJNRTC, the bus ride was quiet as we all enjoyed what little relaxation time we had as the rest of our days would be filled with our instructors barking orders.

When the bus arrives at the depot, it wasn't long until our instructors or Recruit Division Commanders yelled at us to get off the bus and we were given twenty seconds to hall ass.

The first thing we did was file in our paperwork and make calls back home telling our loved ones we made it home safely since I don't have a family, I just pretended to be on the phone with someone, and I hung up.

After that, we moved on to the processing stage, where we were issued our uniforms, and given vaccinations, and gear necessary for our training.

Oh, and I'll never forget the night we sat at attention, our lovely RDCs gave us a warm welcome to us cadets.

"Alright, you little bastards! Sit up straight and look at me! I am Petty Officer 1st Class Yoshihara Yasushi and I'll be your senior RDC! From this point forward, you'll address us as Petty Officer or sir! Is that understood?" Yasushi sternly asked.

"Yes, Petty Officer!" We all replied in unison.

"Bullshit! Sound off like you've got a pair!" Yasushi barked.

"Yes, Petty Officer!" We all yelled out and he nodded.

"I am Petty Officer 2nd Class Shirai Isao! I'll be one of your RDCs and let me tell you this, this journey you are about to embark on will not be easy! If you Randorabās survive recruit training, you will be part of one of the finest Navy like which the world has ever seen and serve our Empress proud! Am I clear?" Isao explained and asked.

"Yes, Petty Officer!" We yelled and he nodded.

"And I am Petty Officer 2nd Class Tomita Ko and I am your third RDC, my word of advice to all of you is to follow our orders to the tea and you all might just make it out here! For our Empress!" Ko said and chanted.

"For our Empress!" We all chanted.

Days passed and we were on our second week of training, we all got to know each other a lot better as we worked together to overcome any challenge and obstacle our RDCs threw at us.