Rogue attempts to push Sting away and rush to save me, "We've got to get her out of there!"

Sting holds him back as he says calmly, "And we will, Rogue. But, you've just gotta stay calm."

Rogue glares at him with impatience before jerking his attention back to me, as I continue struggling against the thorns. My Ether Form fades.

Gray gives the Tartaros member an icy glare when he places a hand on my cheek, as I continue to struggle against the thorns, while he gestures with his other hand in Gray's direction.

Thorns erupt from the ground and race toward Gray at rapid speed. "Mard Geer will kill her!" The raven haired man says.

The tattoo on Gray's arm glows and in a split second, all the thorns racing toward Gray, as well as the thorns binding me, become frozen immediately, before shattering.

I stare in shock as Rogue says in astonishment, "He froze every thorn almost effortlessly!"

Sting mutters, "Incredible!"

Mard Geer thrusts his right arm forward, sending out more thorns at Gray. Once more, they become frozen immediately.

Gray says angrily, as the dust clears, "I don't see how Fate's to blame for any of the crap you've been pulling. And there ain't a damn thing about it I find amusing! You're going to pay for threatening to hurt Hope!! My old man sends his regards!!" Gray gets into a stance.

"'Old man...'?" Natsu reiterates.

I knew Gray means Silver.

"I've come to finish what he started!!" Gray shouts as he thrusts his arm forward, sending another spear of ice at Mard Geer. He cries out as he's thrown away from me. Gray yells as he leaps into the air above the startled Tartaros member, frost swirling around his fists, "YOU'VE SCREWED WITH THE WRONG FAMILY!!"

"ICE DEMON: ZEROTH LONGSWORD!" Just before Gray could launch his attack, however, something had jumped out of the frozen Prison Flower, and rams its elbow against the side of Gray's head. Mard Geer smirks, just before Gray is blasted away from the giant.

"GRAY, NO!!" Sting yells.

I throw out my hands and create an Ether Cushion for Gray to land on, softening his fall. He hits it with a pained grunt. I sigh in relief.

Once Gray was safe, the cushion disappears. I murmur as I look back at the giant standing before Mard Geer, "He came from that flower."

Natsu says, "Wait a sec! I know that smell!"

Sting breathes in shock, "There's no way!!"

Rogue just stares at him with wide, wavering eyes.

Mard Geer tells us with a smile, "The man who once stood at the helm of the strongest guild in this world. But now he's shed his humanity, and become something more powerful. You knew him as Jiemma."

"Our Master," Rogue murmurs as they gaze at him in shock.

He was still the same, though he seems a lot bigger, his eyes burning red, his hair now sticking straight up, and a beard growing out of his chin.