Chapter 2

It's my birthday today so I'll be uploading quite a bit!

Hope's P. O. V:

"This is so nice!" I cheer, relaxing back in the pool we have at the back of the Fairy Tail guild. It was around 90 degrees today, and it's boiling hot, so everyone is taking a swim in the pool.

My swimsuit consists of is a red bikini top with fuchsia halter-top straps, and a red pair of bikini bottoms with fuchsia ties on each side. I have a pair of red high heeled flip-flops by the side of the pool. My hair is loose around my shoulders.

Alec is wearing a pair of plum purple board shorts while in the pool as well

Alec is wearing a pair of plum purple board shorts while in the pool as well. "I couldn't agree more!"

I'd started talking to him since we got back from the job and things were basically back to normal, as Eraa and Gray predicted.

I smile towards my brother.

"Agreed!" Lily says, as he sits back in the water with Charlele and Happy, who is using a kiddie board.

I went on that date with Sting a week ago and it went pleasantly well. I got to know Sting better and we became pretty good friends. He'd tried to kiss me after walking me home but I'd refused. He'd asked me if I was more into Rogue but I just said I wasn't entirely sure at that time.

Sting had asked me out for another date but I told him I'd get back to Sting on that.

"Hey! Check this out!" We turn to see Natsu dragging a thrashing Lucy into the pool, his arms around her waist. "Surfing super kegs coming right up!"

Lucy squeals as Natsu loses his balance and they both go tumbling into the water.

"Hey! Some of us are trying to relax here," Gray complains.

Juvia says from half hiding behind a tree, "Gray in a swimsuit is so hot!" Lily mutters something about her meaning to say "Cool" instead.

Gajeel, lying on a deck chair, mutters, "I'm just glad he didn't decide to go skinny dipping."

I giggle as I swim about in the pool, on my stomach, enjoying the coolness of the water. I notice Natsu nearby and smirk before turning and dipping under the water. I swim for the pinkette. When I reach him, I grab Natsu's leg and he immediately screams, flailing about.