Chapter 5

Hope's P. O. V:

I look through the Request Board for a job until I find one that catches my eye. I grin, pluck it off the board, and go over to my teammates who are sitting together at the table, a wooden mug of flames before Natsu while Gray lounges on the bench.

"Do you guys wanna go on a job?" I ask as I stop before them, causing my teammates to look up.

"Sure! What'd you pick?" Asks Lucy curiously.

"This one!" I say, holding up the job flyer. Lucy takes it and reads it aloud.

""Help! Thieves have been attacking Hargeon Port Town the last few days and have caused a lot of trouble. We've tried to stop them but they have hurt civilians and seem to disappear underneath the water. We have reason to believe they have an underwater cave hideout not too far from the port. We need either a skilled water mage or a team of wizards that can swim to the hideout.

Location: Hargeon Port Town.

Requester: Finian Randolph.

Reward: 500, 000 Jewel."

Lucy's eyes practically bug in their sockets as she gasps sharply. "That'll set me for life!!"

"Us, too!" Gray chimes, grinning.

"Don't forget about Charlele and Happy," I point out, much to the blue furred cat's relief.

"Finally! Someone remembers me!"

"Well, it looks like we're goin' for a swim," Gray says with a smirk. Natsu grins as he jumps up and laughs.

"I'm all fired up now!"

"Actually," I cut in, gaining their attention, a smirk plastered to my face, "we won't be swimming." The Heartfilia looks relieved.

"So, then, how will we get there?" Asks Wendy, blinking her eyes a few times.

"It's underwater, but I can get us there no problem," I say flippantly, causing Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Happy and Charlele to exchange puzzled glances.

I just keep smirking.

                        💥💥💥

We zoom out a fair ways' from Hargeon as our driver takes us as close to the underwater cave as possible in a speed boat. She's woman who's a few years older than me with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a captain's uniform.

 She's woman who's a few years older than me with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a captain's uniform

(She looks just like Usagi but a few years older than Hope)

We hang on as I sit in the front and the others in the back, sea water spraying around us. We'd checked in with our client for details and he offered to hire us this speed boat, manned by a popular female sailor captain named Minako Umino.