what the f- 2.0

A part 2 to 'what the f-' since this seemed funny enough to do

_______________________

Things had been…quiet. Ever since Eclipse has gotten the star, he had been tormenting the celestial twins almost any chance he had gotten. Yet it was oddly quiet for a few weeks now.
This, though, gave the brothers a good break to bond with each other.  With Moon's memories having been erased, it had been…different, for Sun. He wasn't the same Moon He had once knew before, that he had known for his whole life since Sun had ever turned on.

Moon, however, was thankful. Thankful for the reset and, surprisingly, for the break Eclipse seemed to be giving them. He got a chance to be there for his brother, to have a better relationship with Sun than his past self could ever have. He had treated him horribly back then, and he resented his past self for that. How dare he treat Sun, his own brother, more like a test subject more than anything!
But he didn't want to focus on that too much. Moon had a chance to change, to make up for the past mistakes his former self made.

Sun deserved a break as well. He had been Overworking himself with cleaning, despite Moon's and Earth's attempts to make him. Today had been a lucky enough day for the two, seeing as they actually convinced sun to take a proper break without one of them needing to stand by his side to absolutely make sure he did.
Apparently a game he had really liked got an update. Sun had been practically stuck up in the room above the daycare all day. Well, both Moon and earth agreed it was better than nothing. At least he wasn't excessively cleaning.

While Sun was busy with his game, Moon and Earth had some time for some brother-sister bonding time. The two had ended up talking about Barbie and my little pony, they even planned to have another movie night with Sun (Obviously the movie would be Barbie related, courtesy of Earth's choice). It had been about a good hour and a half before Earth decided to take her leave to go make more plans for her new room. She was really excited about it.

With a wave goodbye, Earth exited the daycare while moon headed over by the computer. There wasn't any harm in checking a few things out. He started to type away one of the computers.
Moons peace and quiet only lasted for a few more hours until an all new yet familiar voice cut in

"Hello, Moon." Eclipse spoke on top of the play structure, looking down at him like he was a higher being. Which he technically was, with the star and all.

"What do you want Eclipse?" Moon hissed at him, he wasn't in the mood to deal with whatever bull Eclipse wanted to pull this time.

"Oh~ you know. I've left you and Sun alone for quite a while. I think some fun~ is in order. Speaking of, where is that idio-" Eclipse had cut himself off, his rays slowly ticked and moved. His head turned in the direction of the balcony.

Moon watched the odd gestures. Soon Eclipse had just…disappeared.
What was that? Why would Eclipse show up for some 'fun' to mess with him and Sun, then disappear? He just randomly stopped and looked up at…the balcony!-

A high pitched scream rang through the daycare, coming from atop the balcony room.

SUN!!

Moon ran out of the daycare, trying to make his way to the teleporter. Earth had emerged from Her room, seeming deeply concerned after hearing the scream.

"Moon? Do you knows what is happening?"

"I need to get up there now!! Eclipse f##king did something to sun!"

Earth seemed even more worried now as she followed moon to the teleporter. Balcony punching the button, the two had teleported up to the balcony. Moon ran to Sun's room, he could hear some sort of commotion going on.

"SU- nnn?" Moon was…not expecting that.

There Sun was, playing his game and Eclipse…pushing him to the side?

"You're gonna mess me up again!! I'm in the middle of a battle you dummy!!" Sun spat at Eclipse, his attention more on the screen than anything.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. 'I'm sorry'.  Happy? Now scoot" Eclipse had sat himself next to sun, his focus on the screen just as much as Sun's, "Just because i enjoy this game, doesn't mean we're friends or anything got it?"

"Got it, now shuddup dorito" Sun waved Eclipse off. the two sat there, staring at the screen until Eclipse spoke up again.

"updated it?"

Sun gave a hum in response, it seemed like he didn't even care Eclipse, the person he hated the most, was next to him. Watching him play a game? They both seemed entranced by the game. As Sun continued the battle, Eclipse seemed to give helpful(?) Little points  to save sun from dying. The Two had spat some rather distasteful words to one another yet seem to have a sort of respect? A Neutral ground with one another.

Moon hadn't even noticed Earth was right next to him as he watched the most strangest thing he's ever witnessed since waking up.
The two were glued to the screen as the sheep sun was playing as returned to cult? After defeating the mini boss. What the hell is this game?-

"Hm, New members I see" Eclipse commented "you can add the other bishops to your cult?!"

"Yep, Need to grow the cult for 'the one who waits' somehow"

"Looks like you need to run a sermon there, Sun"

"Dammit your right" Sun moved the lamb to inside the red building up to the podium, picking the option to start a sermon. As soon as it had start, the two had started to chant 'praise thee to the pink sheep of the cult'.

And they spoke in sync. It was…creepy.

"Well…at least there getting along well" Earth spoke positively, watching the two interact over the game.

Moon however-

"What the actual F-"