Therapy

sun gets his very much needed therapy, it doesn't go quite as well

If they won't give it to him I will, just in very angst ways

Tw: low self esteem, implied suicidal thoughts

_______________________________________

Sun sighed, this was fine, it was fine. He would just stop by gator golf and talk to Monty for a little while, it'll be fine it should be fine. Lunar, even Moon, had a little 'therapy' with Monty about a month or two ago and it seemed to help them a bit. So this would be fine, he doesn't know why he was told to talk to Monty, he was perfectly FINE! Maybe he should overthink things. It's ok, everything's fine, he's fine h-

Sun walked face first into the door to gator golf, he didn't even know he was this close to it.
Rubbing his faceplate slightly, he opens the door going inside. Sun started walking around looking for Monty, ignoring the barrels of waste which shouldn't even be In the pizzaplex- No, he wasn't going to get into that. He just needs to find Monty. Looking around Sun couldn't quite find said gator until he reached the stage. He couldn't exactly tell what the gator was doing.

"Uh- Monty?" Said gator turned to look at sun.

"Huh? Oh, heya sun. I was a wondering when ya would show up" Monty got off the stage and made his way towards the sun themed animatronic.

"You .. were?" Sun questioned, pausing slightly.

"Yup. Figured since lunar and moon showed up you woulda come eventually too...Moon may have given a heads up too."

Monty started to walk away, going to a more 'comfortable' place to talk. With sun following behind, they settled up on the catwalk looking down at the mini golf course. Monty felt a ting of deja-vu.

"Soo, what's been up in that mind of yours" Monty questioned, trying to start up a conversation.

Sun tried responding, he really did, but the only thing that seemed to come out was a sputter of jumbled words. He tried again.

And again

.

And again

.

And again

.

And again

.

And again

It started to make him frustrated. Why couldn't he just speak? He shouldn't be struggling this much, he's fine. He's fine (so why didn't it feel like it?). Monty waited, tried to wait, for Sun to get his words out. After growing bored, he tried taking a different approach.

"Moons mentioned ya've been more angrier lately" sun turned quiet as the gator spoke again, " now thats probably you developing your emotions and stuff considering you've never been by yourself. Why not start there, maybe with the whole 'Eclipse' thing too".

Sun gripped the railing tightly, he.. hasn't exactly talked about him before to anyone after the incident. Well he's been busy! He has many things he need to do like taking care of the kids (there showing up less and less..)

There's cleaning too! The kids always make some sort of mess in the daycare plus moons and his disorganized mess in their rooms (they have bots that could do that instead. What is his purpose? Why bother)

Plus helping out moon with videos and his experiments with different dimensions! (Lunar can do all of that now that he has a body, he already has. they don't need him) and....

and...

A..and..

.

.

.

Does he really have no other p-

"Sun!" The celestial themed animatronic broke out of his spiraling thoughts, looking at the gator in front of him. Oh..right he was supposed to talk... §tupið §tupið!!

"You were uh kinda outta it there, listen sun we don't gotta talk now but whatever on ya mind you should-"

"No no, I'm fine. I just- got lost in thought is all," Sun gave a sheepish grin, cutting monty off before he could finish.

"Ah, well you probably know alot about Eclipse already. Moon trying to leave some code behind, it backfired obviously leaving him in here heh" Sun points up at his head, " and then all the things he caused. Trapping me and moon in different places, that day, the wither storm.. being stuck in our own minds. I- I mean it wasn't that bad for me, moon had to deal with..a lot of pain but I barely even remember what happened before moon came-"

Sun started to pace back and forth as he spiraled down, his voice seeming to crack at certain parts.

"-of course I mess up the spell, I'm not good [§măřţ] like moon at this stuff (øř æŋƴṭĥįŋğ)! And now we have bloodmoon, Eclipse and the killcode to deal with now-"

He didn't know when the ticking started to happen, his rays just starting to move with his 'əmøţıøŋ§'.

"Having to deal with that and, a-and these really bad thoughts (i̶f̶ M̶o̶n̶t̶y̶ w̶a̶s̶n̶t̶ w̶o̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ c̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ h̶i̶s̶ a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶) its- i-its a lot of stress-

(No he's fine- what was he saying, sure there was some stress but it's fine, he's supposed to be fine-)

-a..andI know i'm the dumb one! (His voice box cracked) I'm not like moon or even you! I get it it's always mentioned, I'm dumb, idiotic! I can't even help when you guys need it (he started pacing faster) and my dumb mistake which lead to Eclipse still being here, I can't do anything right!-

(Ţøø ðəěp, hę can't hear Montys attempts to snap him back in řəąłłįţƴ)

-I always mess up! I'm useless to moon, a-and lunar even you. I'm supposed to be the happy one it's in my code, but I can barely do that! I should be fine, happy, I should have a choice to be upset! But I need to be the cheery one for them (h̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶n̶t̶ n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ h̶e̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ o̶u̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶n̶ h̶i̶s̶ r̶a̶y̶s̶) I can even communicate right with them! I hurt moon with my stupid idea to see what happened if we never separated, and moon probably thinks I hate him because of what Bloodmoon did while the stupid kill code was in control! I not useful in anyway other then my damn programing and they could still find someone better maybe-

Maybe it would have been better to just kill me-"

"SUN!-"

"What!!"

SMACK
.

.

.

.

.

.

W-what did he just do.. He hit Monty.. he hit Monty. Static filled the air, he couldn't hear Monty trying to talk to sun again, tell him that he was fine and his issues that he spilled. Time seemed frozen. He hit Monty, actually hit him square across the face (ƴœų ťĥřƏŵ him ìŋťọ A ẃąļĺ ɓēføřę). W-what if he had hit moon o-or lunar, he'd make his poor brother live through trauma he caused. What if he started acting on his new negative thoughts- hurting someone. Killing them! His whole body seemed to tremble. What if he ends up like him, he already is. No. Nononono, he's nothing like him! But-

"I-i..I'm sorry-" Sun's voice cracked as oil seemed to drip from his eyes, He reached a shakey hand to get rid of the leaking oil. Sun immediately started running, he didn't know where he was going to but he had to, needed to leave. Monty's voice could be heard calling out to sun, immediately pulling up moons contacf to call him but the static lingered making it hard for the sun themed animatronic to hear.