comforting a brother

Moon get a call from a certain gator

Part 2 of therapy

____________________________________

  Moon was messing around with one of the computers in the daycare, checking out some details of different dimensions and planning another experimental test. Maybe he could find a dimension to use for their next video. He was interrupted by the sound of montys voice telling him to pick up, how he keeps forgetting that he set that up and his ringer he'll never know. Thinking the gator what's to 'borrow' more money or possibly some weird surprise like what happened with Lunar (what would it even be? it's monty). He pressed one of his fingers on the side of his faceplate, answering the call.

"Hey Monty-" Moon could hear Monty yelling on the other end, he didn't quite catch what is was considering how loud the gator was. If he had ears they'd probably be bleeding, "Monty lower your damn voice"

Monty quieted down, muttering a cursw under his breathe "Uh, Hey moon listen-"

"What happened? And no I'm not lending you more money"

"Yeah listen I don't care about your money right now-" that caught moons attention "Ah, well maybe later, but that's not the point! You should really have a  talk with your brother"

"Why?" Moon questioned, it seemed weird for Monty to just call to tell him to talk with his brother, not quite knowing which one he was referring too. He assumed it was probably Lunar.

"Well sunny boi-" ah, so he was talking about sun, "came down to gator golf, ya know like you and lunar did. Got like a therapy session, which by the way Sun needs alot of it, he's a bit messed up"

Moon listened carefully. What did he mean Sun was messed up? Yeah he's been angrier than normal which is concerning but Monty said he was just developing his emotions.

"What do you mean he's messed up? Sun seems fine, besides the fact he's more angry but you said it was just his emotions developing,"

"Ohh boy. Man your brother is strong" Monty started getting off track, "I mean he's like scrawny compared to me. Ah, well to be fair he threw me into a wall before but damn-"

"Woah woah woah, back track, what are you talking about? Did Sun do something?" Moon's voice filled with a small amount of concern.

"Yeah, punched me right in the face-"

" he hit you?! sun?"  Moon grew even more concerned, that isn't like sun , he wouldn't just hit someone. "Why would he do that?"

"Like I was said, your brothers a bit messed up right now and needs some help, he started a spiraling to the point he freaked out and hit me square across the face. Starting runnin' not long after, seemed to be crying to."

Sun had cried, he.. didn't know they could do that. Moon was very worried at this point, if something happened, that it was really bad to the point it made his brother cry.. He was going to find out what it was.

"What did he tell you?"

"..listen moon, you're gonna haveta ask sun, I'm not gonna give his private thoughts out when he trusted me to tell him. Uhh, I think he trusted me, honestly very hard to tell. Anyway, The only thing I will say is that..look Sun seems like in a really bad place and what he said is concerning to say the least."

Moon was a little irritated, why couldn’t Monty just tell me what Sun said? But.. he supposed it made sense. He sighed, trying to relax. He couldn’t help out his brother if we was irritated.