A Sun's Dying Light

An alternate ending to Therapy

TW: Self harm, suicide attempt

__________________________________

Monty yelled for Sun to quit running as he pulled Moon's contact up and called him. He honestly hadn't expected this 'therapy' session to go like this, he knew that the celestial siblings had gone through alot; mainly caused by Eclipse, but he didn't expect a full on breakdown from Sun. He probably should have.
He has some strength in that scrawny body of his too, damn. Monty could still feel where Sun had punched him across his face, he might of left a dent.

He kept yelling for the solar animatronic to stop as he reached closer to the door. Sun only seemed to run faster until he fully left gator golf. Moon really needs to talk to his brother, he has too many damn issues that need to be discussed, he doesn't even know if they even got to everything-

"Monty lower your damn voice-" speaking of Moon. Monty cursed under his breath, this was gonna be one hell of a ride.

~☀️~

He needed to get away, God why did he do that? He shouldn't have done that. This whole 'therapy' idea was stupid. Why didn't he just continue to ignore it!? It worked before! Mostly... he just needed to focus on running, get away from everything. Yeah. Yeah, he just needed to focus on that, not his overbearing emotions and how everything's loud and-
Sun picked up his speed, going as fast as he could. He pushed the doors, any doors or anything that was in his way, as hard as he could. He doesn't even know when he left the pizzaplex or where he's even going, he just needs to get away.

' oh yes, run from your problems. Like avoiding them will fix anything'

He needs to continue on, go somewhere. Anywhere.

'Doesn't matter where you go, you can't run forever. Moon will find out'

Oh god what would Moon think about this? He literally punched someone, and his friend at that! Would Moon even try to find him?

'Why would he, you've been nothing but a nuisance to him. He's done so much for you and what have you done? Absolutely nothing. All you do is cower away while he picks up the pieces, do nothing as he figures out a plan to help, run when you're needed most or even if it inconveniences you. But that's what you're good at, right? Running, being weak? Never wanting to face you problems, just push down and forget they exist. Moon had to put up with all that, you think he'll come? Think he cares about you? After all you've done? He-'

"Shut UP!" Sun slammed his fit against a nearby wall. He doesn't know how far he ran or how long, but he must be far enough with the unfamiliar surroundings. He let out a shaky breath as he brought his now trembling hand away from the newly cracked wall. His whole body seemed to be shaking, it was hard to breathe. Funny...how they don't really need to breathe yet it felt so suffocating. Oh, How he wished itd end.

Oil ran down his faceplate as he shakily went down an ally. Sun needed a break, he doubted he could continue on like this. He leaned against the wall as his body started to give out. Why was he so weak? Why couldn't he be stronger! Small hiccups escaped his voice box as he slid to the ground, continued to shake and cry.

All he could hear was a high pitched ringing which would mix with static at times. The voice. Oh the stupid voice wouldn't leave him alone.

'Nothing'

Why wouldn't it go away?

'Stupid. Worthless'

Please. Stop.