Chapter 7- Close Call

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞-
The next day, I tell Mom that Viola invited me over for a sleepover.

"Can I go? "Yea, sure why wouldn't I let you go? "Okay, she'll come pick me up later. "Alright bean.

_____________

"Mom Viola is here I'm gonna go now. "Okay have fun bean she says as I leave out the door.

As I'm heading towards the car, Viola rolls down the passenger seat window. "I'm driving today, Leroy is helping Alan with the party.

I entered the car getting in the passenger seat.

"It's like seven, I thought you said you were gonna come at nine, I ask confused. "Yea, well since we had to use a sleepover as an excuse, "I thought we would do actual sleepover things, like dress up and do makeup, before we head to the party.

"Oh, I already have what I'm wearing in my bag. "well you're not gonna wear that when you see what I have planned for you, she says with a smirk, driving off.

"Your house is huge vi, I exclaimed.

She chuckles as we pull into the garage.

We get inside and waste no time going upstairs to her room to get ready. Her room is huge, with a master-sized white bed, baby blue pillows, and lights hanging from the walls."Nice room. "Thanks.

"Alright let's get ready, she spoke.

She pulls me over to her vanity and starts doing my makeup.

She does the base, then a nice sharp Smokey eye and a bit of gold on the lids. She then finishes it off with a nude lip. "You look stunning. "Do you like? "Yea, I mutter. "Good to hear.

"Okay just wait till you see the outfit I got planned for you. she squealed going into her walk-in closet. She comes out with a strapless corset top the bottom of it being sheer and some black cargo pants, "You like? She smiles widely. "No. "Wait why not? I think it fits you. "I mean it's cute but I've never worn a top like that before, "Exactly so that's why you should wear it, try something new.

"Fine. "Yes! Okay, go put it on and then we'll do your hair.

I go into the bathroom putting on the outfit and noticed the scars on my arm were very visible, and it immediately brought back memories from my school in Virginia, I didn't wanna leave Virginia but I did want to leave that hell.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤~
I was one of the best on the swim team and just because of that, Bridget and most of the girls on the swim team hated me.

"They would constantly call me names, bully me, and leave notes in my locker, none of it me bothered until...Bridget's parents flew in from work to come to watch her swim at the competition, but she ended up losing and I won.

While in the locker room, she and three other girls surrounded me. 

"What now? I muttered annoyed.

"How could you embarrass me in front of my parents they flew out here from work just to watch me lose, she shouted looking at me with a deep glare. "Then maybe you should have trained more, It's not my fault you lost.

"No, it is your fault, quit right now, "No why would I quit cause you want me to. "Too bad. she says with a grin, grab her she demanded as the girls push me up against the lockers two holding me and the other stuffing a rag in my mouth.