Chapter 18 The wedding

Wither's POV 

It's been over 2 weeks since my proposal and our wedding is gonna happened in 2 days Skeleton and I are so nerves. 

2 days later~ 

It's finally happening Skeleton and I are gonna take our relationship to the next level as we're getting ready. 

Florence Kingsley is the flowergirl. 

Enderman is the ringbear who gives us the rings. 

And, Herobrine will do the ceremony. 

We're doing the ceremony outside just a few blocks away from Monster School, I'm outside ready for Skeleton to come. 

I was trying so hard not to have tears but, I can't hold it in anymore I'm about to marry the mob I want to be with for the rest of my life. 

"Get ready Wither he's coming in a few minutes.." Herobrine said with a smile. 

I smile back as a few tears came down from my eyes I wipe my tears away until I notice Florence Kingsley coming. 

I wipe more tears away knowing Skeleton is coming once I wipe the tears away I turn my head to see Skeleton walking towards me. 

My eyes widened when I see him tears came down my eyes with a smile Skeleton smile back as I gently grab his left hand. 

As we're staring at each other we both smile "My beloved mobs we're gather here today to celebrate the loving couple of Wither and Skeleton.." Herobrine said. 

As, Herobrine is talking I stare at Skeleton's eyes filled with love I've never been so happy in my life before being with Skeleton is the best thing ever. 

Once, Enderman gives us the rings before Skeleton and I give each other the rings before Herobrine turn towards me. 

"Will you Wither, take Skeleton, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.?" Herobrine ask with a smile. 

"I do.." I said with a loving smile. 

Herobrine turn to Skeleton "Will you Skeleton, take Wither, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.?" he ask with a smile. 

"I do.." Skeleton said also with a loving smile. 

I stare at Skeleton he's so beautiful and cute I love him so much as we went closer to each other getting ready to kiss. 

"I pronounce you husband and hushand.." 

"I love you my Wither.." Skeleton said softly with tears coming down his eyes with a smile. 

"I love you too my Skelly.." I said softly also with tears coming down my eyes also with a smile. 

"You may now kiss.." Herobrine said with a smile. 

I lean in and our lips met as I gently place my hands under Skeleton's chin our friends cheer for both of us before we gently pull away. 

A few hours later~ 

Skeleton and I went home after a few hours of our wedding we're both laying on the bed holding each other's hands tightly. 

We both stare at each other before we let go of our hands before we started cuddling on the bed. 

I watch Skeleton snuggling his face against my chest "I love you Skelly.." I said softly using my hacks to bring the blankets towards us. 

"I love you too Wither.." Skeleton said softly before he snuggled my chest more before closing his eyes falling asleep. 

"Awww.." I said softly as Skeleton is snuggling him deeper into my chest as he felt my warm body against mines. 

I gently kiss his forehead a few times before gently pulling away with a loving smile before I close my eyes falling asleep as well with Skelly in my arms.