Kinktober 1; Giorno Giovanna.

A/N; I know it's already October 9 but I thought maybe following a list of prompts would help me get out some one shots...so far so good. These aren't going to be very lengthy compared to what I usually post. I'm also trying to write some Kinktober one shots for
random characters from other fandoms that I like so if that comes into fruition I might post them too...idk.

Prompt 1, under the desk.

His hand rasped under the desk, tangling in your head of hair as he boringly stared at the two men sitting across from him, imploring about some sort of business strategy that he wasn't paying any mind to-

He was only focused on your mouth working diligently on him under the desk, warm and wet and engulfing him to the base, plump lips suctioning around him like the nozzle of a vacuum. You were doing so well at being quiet like he told you to be, the occasional gurgle uprising from you as the tip of his cock struggled against the back of your throat; but the two men across from him adorning suits certainly not as fashionable as his seemed unsuspecting enough. And even if they did notice Giovanna had a pretty little broad under his desk sucking him off, it wouldn't matter- because he was the Capo, after all.

The words coming out of their mouths didn't even make sense to him at this point, all sounding like mumbled gibberish compiled with statistics. He hunched over the desk a bit, leaning against his elbow; his left hand coiling tighter in your hair as he helped guide your head up and down.

It had been thirty minutes, and drool was pooling down his shaft, threatening to dampen the edges of his dress pants. Your jaw slacked slightly, making it easier for his cock to slide in and out of your throat; releasing all the tension that made your mandible ache. Stifling a gag, you drummed your fingertips against his thigh softly; signaling him to ease up the pressure on the back of your head, and as he did you hoped the meeting wouldn't be much longer.

With a smirk on his face, Giorno listened to the next unintelligible thing the man squabbled, his mind clouded as his cock throbbed, warning you of his impending release- thinking that if you could keep being this good for him until his meeting was over,

You'd get a nice reward.