Narancia Ghirga; Vacation.

A/N: REQUESTED BY @xiorula.
Lemon🍋 Sorry it took so so long to get this out😬 I'm way behind on my requests- like months behind since I haven't updated in like forever...I've just been so busy lately! Plus I feel like whenever I have the spare time and I sit down to write my head just goes blank...ugh. Sorry if this seems a little different compared to my other chapters, it was kind of a struggle after not writing for a while!!
Dom!Narancia but not too heavy, just Nara taking the lead😋

The waves crashing against the sandy shore sounded like music to your ears. You loved the beach, and it was extremely nice to be able to get away from your busy and bustling work-life to this nice little villa, with a nice little private beach.
Your boyfriend seemed to be enjoying it as much as you, looking over your shoulder as you lay on a towel soaking up the sun- hoping to get a golden tan; he splashed around in the blue-clear salty waves. Narancia was always the cutest thing. He was your most favorite thing in the world, apart from the beach, of course.

Bucciarati had sent you both on a high-ranked mission, as a test of sorts to see if you could both handle being away from a 'leader' such as Bruno himself, or even Leone or Giorno as they usually helped call the shots also. Neither you or your boyfriend were really natural born leaders, much like 'sheep' Abbacchio would say. You just did what you were told to do and enjoyed it that way really. You didn't like making big decisions, especially decisions that would be detrimental to you or your team.
But you found this mission to go quite smoothly even though Narancia nor you were used to doing things like this on your own. You both handled yourselves well though you had to admit Narancia took the lead and made the decisions, resulting in you finishing the mission earlier than Bucciarati had expected. As sort of a treat, or celebration, he sent you guys funds to get a private little rental where you guys could enjoy yourselves.

And that's just what you were doing. You had both had much fun and now the trip was coming to an end, sadly enough. You were to set out tomorrow to go back home and be with the group. You had to admit you both spent much of your time out here enjoying the view. It was nice and secluded and the sand was white and soft and warm, the ocean water feeling breezy and cooling. It was the perfect weather for a trip like this and you were glad Bucciarati had allowed you to do this.

You laid and lazed, feeling the hot sun beating down on your skin. You had applied a generous amount of sunscreen so you hoped you wouldn't burn to a crisp.

You hadn't heard Narancia's footsteps in the sandy seaside as he approached you from the water. He ogled you from behind with a grin on his face.
"Whatcha doin'?." He said in his regular tone, voice higher pitched and giddy.

"Nothing," You hummed back in response. "Tanning."

"You look sexy in that bikini."

Though you weren't even looking at him your face heated, feeling flattered by his compliment that came from nowhere. Normally you didn't wear bikinis, always sticking to one-pieces or wearing a cover-up when you did have to wear one. Sometimes you just really didn't like how they looked on your body. You had seen this one in a shop on the town, knowing there was a private beach at the villa you were going to be renting and, you needed a swimsuit.
Narancia had pointed this one out, saying he thought it would look good on you and lo' and behold, it did.
You figured him saying he liked the swimsuit made you appreciate how it clung to your curves more than you normally would.

"Gee...thank you, Nara." You said, not wanting to acknowledge the compliment too much as it would make your face even redder. Just then you felt something on you, and you took a glance over your shoulder. Narancia was straddling you, knees in the sand, and his handsy palms grabbed at your behind.
You gasped, eyes wide, as he groped with handfuls.