Well.

Ghost was.

König turned into the soft ball much faster.

My little bear.

"Thank you."

They turned in my direction, looking for the right set of words.

"Really you two. I think I would have gone crazy in here if it weren't for you guys."

"Y/n, spending time with you is a pleasure. It's not something you need to thank us for."

Ghost simply nodded his head, I have already noticed showing those type of feelings is something that doesn't come easy for him. That's why the moments he does are much more meaningful.

"Can I go change my clothes now?"

"Yeah of course."

"Maus, do you even have something to change into?"

I should have my uniform right? Or maybe it was gone by now.

"I am not sure. Do they not have any spare uniforms?"

"I will go and ask."

This time Ghost decided to take on the task, maybe he just wanted to help as much as he could. König looked at the now empty tray, his eyes doing that thing again. He was happy. . . because I ate?

"I already got all the papers ready so it's just the IV and we can take you back."

"Thank you kochanie, all I want right now is to get out of here."

He sat down next to me reaching out his hand, I looked at him confused. He placed it on top of my head softly. Is he? Patting me? I looked at him as he played with my hair, running his gloved fingers along the strands. I didn't stop him, instead I enjoyed the feeling.

"Sarah got me a scented shampoo. I don't know where she got it from but it makes my hair really soft."

He halted and twitched at my sudden reaction, his eyes landing on mine once again. How can he be so cute and dangerous at the same time?

"It must be hard to tell through the gloves though."

His pupils darted from mine to my hair, he then nodded his head.

"Ja..."

After a moment of hesitation he finally asked.

"Can I, touch you? I mean! Your hair- Ohne das Handschuhne!"

I laughed at his adorable tries and quickly nodded my head. He calmed down seeing my reaction, the laugh however still made him worry.

"You can don't worry! Sarah braids it all the time."

"Ich möchte dich berühren. Sarah hat Glück, dass sie ist ein Mädchen. Es ist nicht seltsam, wenn sie es tut."

I could feel my insides warm up at his words. He has no clue. I wonder what he would say now if I told him that I understand. Would he be embarrassed? Would he make a move? Would he be mad? I want to know.

"Do you want to braid them?"

He started to take of his gloves, the veins on his hands. I could eat that stuff up. What? I didn't say anything.

"I never have before. I don't know how to."

"That's okay. I can teach you."

I grabbed a few strands of my hair and guided his fingers along, showing him the basics. It didn't come out great at first but he was trying his best.

Ghost entered the room with a nurse. He was holding some clothing in his hands. I already could hear them snickering as they saw König playing with my hair.

The nurse came closer and reached out her hand, she brought some gaze and tape over and a fresh pair of gloves.

"Can I?"

I gave her my hand with the PVC attached on it. She swiftly pulled it out and placed the gaz over it, taping it over.

"Now you are all set and good to go."

"Thank you."

I just needed to change now. I looked over at Ghost, he was leaning against the wall, the clothes still in his hands. I got up from the bed and reached out my arms to grab them and he gave them to me.

"I wasn't sure about your size so they might be too big."

"That's okay. Thanks."

They would be too big anyway, none of the sizes fit me, I had only one uniform that did and it was now ruined.

"I am going to go to the bathroom, I will be right back!"

And so I did. I quickly changed my clothes not letting them wait long.

"I am ready!"

I walked in and grabbed the rest of my stuff, putting it into the bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Let's go!"

I started to march towards the front door, my lungs ready to feel the fresh air.

"Shatz! Easy! You are supposed to be carefull!"

König quickly followed me, trying to stop me from running, while Ghost simply placed a hand over his face breathing out a tired sigh.

The sun rays shined through the branches, the forest was mesmerizing. It has been raining the day before, the puddles formed on the ground, the leaves were covered in small water droplets. I took a deep breath letting the air fill me, it felt so good.

"It's so much easier to breath."

"It has been raining ever since you left."

"Are you saying the weather was sad because I was stuck in there? How sweet of you Riley."

I smirked at him but he didn't answer.

"Maus."

I stopped walking upon hearing König's change of tone. I turned around to look at both of them.

"What is it?"

They both kept quiet for a moment.

"Just say it. If you keep silent it will only get worse."

What was it this time?

Word count: 1420