Marlene

Regulus pov:

I woke up in James bed. His hands wrapped around me, and his head in my neck. I don't remember falling asleep in his bed, but I don't remember much from last night. But I remembered James. My James. He liked me to.

The dorm room was still empty, which was really lucky. Sirius would have hated to see me and James, cuddling in his bed.

"Reggie." A deep voice said.

"Good-morning James." I responded.

He kissed the back of my neck, and sighed.

"Your gorgeous." He said, his voice still deep. Guess it was the morning voice.

I didn't respond to that. I simply didn't know what to say. I was relieved that he remembered. I was scared he was to drunk, and had forgotten what happend last night.

"Do you know where the others are?" I asked him.

"Who?"

"Peter, Remus and Sirius."

"Peter is probably asleep in the common room, but i have no idea about Remus and Sirius. Why are you asking."

"Just wouldn't want you to get in trouble with Sirius if he walked in and saw us like this."

"I wouldn't care"

"Sure you wouldn't"

James let go of his grip around me, and sat up in the bed. His hair was messy, and he didn't have his glasses on. His t-shirt that was way to big was hanging loose, showing off his shoulder, and a bit of his collarbone. He looked golden.

I also sat up, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy you remember." I said.

"Remember what?" He responded.

"I was scared you were gonna be to drunk to remember that you told me you liked me back."

"How could I ever forget that."

Then he kissed me. And I kissed him. And we kissed each-other. And we kept kissing, until James was suddenly on top of me. He then pulled away, and just looked at me. The morning sun was hitting his skin perfectly, making him look like he was shining.

Then we kissed again. And again, again and again. He then once again pulled away.

"Your so beautiful"

I smiled at him, which made him giggle.
He then kissed me on the neck, and I let him.

That's when the door opened, and someone yelled.

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER."

James quickly pulled away from me, and stared at the door.
In came Marlene.

"HOW DARE YO-" She stopped what she was about to say, as she saw James on top of me.

"Marlene!"

Marlene just stared with wide eyes at me and James.

"Woahhhhhh." She said.

"Please don't tell Sirius.!" James pleaded.

Marlene just nodded silently, still looking in shock.

"So... you're fucking Sirius brother?" She whispered.

"What!? No! We haven't- we aren't. We're not fucking." James said, his checks very red now.

"Looks like it though."

"Shut up McKinnon. And don't tell Sirius!"

"Yea I won't, don't worry." She said, rolled her eyes, and left the room.

"Remember to lock the door next time you decide to make out with me". I said, grinning.

Just us rolled his eyes at me, also grinning.

———

A/N:
VERY SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Anyways sorry for the late updates, and hoped you liked the chapter.

(Grammar mistakes and misspellings have not been checked, so sorry if you find any."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 06, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Red and green || jegulusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें